Has anything/anyone ever saved your life before?

• Yes
  • No
  • I was the savior
    Vote C

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had my life saved and been the savior. Even discounting the military, my dad pulled me out of a river that surly would have killed me when I was like 6 or 7.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone has ever saved my life. I did keep my grandma from picking up a poisonous snake once though. She thought it was a shoelace and I almost stepped on it so I did a ninja roll and yelled really loud to keep her from touching it lol.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm..

Once I was mucking around with my mate by pretending to throw things off each other. He picked up a hammer. He must of flicked the hammer too hard because the head of the hammer slipped off and missed my head by about 2-3 inches, I think, and left a dent in the wall behind me.

I suppose the exact acceleration and trajectory of the throw saved my life.

• Yes multiple times. I've been the savior a few times too

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!