Would you rather die or get killed?

Assuming you lived just as long either way, would you rather die naturally at the end of your life or be killed somehow (ie. accident, murder, terrorist attack, etc.)? I feel like getting killed suddenly is somehow less depressing than wasting away in a hospital bed.

Would you rather go like this...

Would you rather die or get killed?

... or this?

• I'd rather die normally
    78% (7)46% (6)59% (13)Vote
  • I wanna get killed!
    11% (1)31% (4)23% (5)Vote
  • No opinion
    11% (1)23% (3)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather die normally

Would prefer it happening on my 100th b-day, as I'm reading a book while on the hospital bed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering my natural death would probably be in a lonely hospital bed with nobody by my side, regretting having ever existed, I would rather die quickly and painlessly.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd rather die naturally at home, surrounded by family members.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm assuming the copious amounts of psychedelic drugs that I'll be pumping into my system on my death bed will be what kills me, so I guess I'd rather be killed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wanna die in a hospital bed but I'd rather die in the natural way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather die normally. I want to be a police officer, so I'd have a chance of being killed in the line of duty, but I'd much rather go peacefully with family around and have a chance to say goodbye. There's a lot of bad effects on your loved ones if you suddenly go before your time like that.

0|0
    0|0