What are good reasons about being single?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can sleep with anyone and no one call you cheater

Most Helpful Girl

• As many people have posted out before, freedom would be number one.

1.) Not arguing about drama or why he left the seat up or him calling me out for taking too long getting ready
    2.) Waking up next to someone with morning breath or puffy eyes. To avoid this me having to wake up and tip toe to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. Or him having to see looking horrible in the morning 🤕
    3.) Not limiting one's appetite to just one course -- how about a main course a desert ;-)
    4.) Discoverying oneself
    And the list goes on... but then again, don't listen to me, I'm what you'd calls commitment phobe 😱

What Guys Said 15

• My personal reason for being single,
    http://i.imgur.com/Tc37WyU.gif
    Still looking for someone who could tolerate me lol

• I wouldn't mind being in a relationship at this point, since I like the company. But I rather be alone than with someone who will argue about everything, and someone who would want assume control over the relationship. I tend to be very dominant (never aggressive though), and I like splitting responsibilities 50/50 (from more complex things to a simple "you pay this next time I pay the bill next" sort of thing).

I'm also very straightforward and honest, I'm not a see through glass but I try to be as real as I can. I don't mind being called out when I do wrong, and I also do it when someone's wrong. Lots of girls have problem with this from I've been able to tell.

Being single gives me all the liberty I want, to do what I want and say what I want. The company is great, but as long as you don't put yourself out of the dating market, why worry? Do as you please, learn and work on yourself. I can't think of a better reason that that.

• You can do anything you want whenever you want.

• Freedom. The thing I value the most.
    And I love my alone time where I can do my own thing. I don't feel that I need someone to "complete" me because I don't feel broken or unfulfilled. I prefer the inner journey.

• Being able to do what you what, when you want, without having to account for a significant other!

• More time to yourself to accomplish ambitions and hobbies. No nagging, complaining, cajoling, telling me what I can and can't do, telling me I am doing this wrong and that wrong, I have to change this and that. No drama or extra cash being spent.

• Working on yourself and your projects. Freedom.

But I'm ready to share something special with someone.

• It's cheaper and not a lot of responsibility plus you can do things whenever you want

• More money for you, less nagging for you, less STRESS for you, and you can oggle who you want without worry of pissing off your significant other.

• All of the cake is mine...

• you can afford to do nothing , you can just sit there and be lazy and its okay no one depends on you physically or emotionally... but wheres the fun?

• it is time to embark on self discovery

• Single person can work do as per his wish.

• 1.) No STD
    2.) Celibate for longer than six months to five years=Clean and happier no drama.
    3.) Great to be single til mr. or mrs. right come along. (No stress/no drama) period.
    adios
    1

• I can give u a few reasons but most girls are not used to. being alone

What Girls Said 7

• I can eat what I want (if I want to), I only have to worry about getting myself off, I don't have to please anybody else in general, I don't have to answer to anybody, and I don't have to have any relationship-type arguments.

• Freedom, some people find relationships to be slightly restricting. Plus you get more time to yourself and friends.

• Being able to mingle with whoever you want. I made a mytake about this, there are many perks lol

• You have so much spare time to focus on your life and your goals without sacrificing anything for another person.

• You get the bed to yourself

• good things about being single are you get to do what u wanna do and do your own thing

• that your independant and don't need a guy