🎊🎄What were your last New Year's resolutions? How many did you keep?

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„What were your last New Year's resolutions? How many did you keep?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, and I cannot remember the last time I did. I don't see the point in making them.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• HAH!!!
    2001Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2002Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2003Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2004Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2005Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2006Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2007Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2008Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2009Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2010Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2011Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2012Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2013Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2014Get a girlfriend-NOPE
    2015Get a girlfriend-NOPE

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Mine: don't be a piece of shit.

Super easy.

0|2
    0|0
    • It's surprisingly difficult, especially when people try to test your limits by being assholes themleves xD

• I did not keep my resolution to lose weight and this year I guess my resolution is to forgive people and stop holding grudges.

0|1
    0|0
  • To watch all a ton of chick flicks!

0|1
    0|0
  • that was like, a year ago lmao, I don't remember. probably something about getting my shit together, but that obviously didn't work.

0|1
    0|0
  • Man i dont even remember them😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one resolution. I decided that I would tell the guy, who's 12 years younger than me and who's been asking me out for four years only to be turned down, that yes, I'll go out with him. I did and we're still together :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew I should've written them down...

0|0
    0|0
  • Made none therefore no resolutions were broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • To get healthy again. For the most part I have achieved that, but you can do so much with a genetic illness.

0|1
    0|0
  • My New Years resolution was to get my shit together.

I learned it's nearly impossible.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't remember what my last year's resolutions were. I don't think I had any to be honest. I just lived my life and learned some painful lessons.

I'm just looking forward to being more open and not so reserved with people since I wanna start dating (late bloomer) and making friends (most have or are moving away).

I'm ready to grow up.

It's been a long year and I just want a new shot at life.

0|1
    0|0
  • new year's resolutions are stupid. maybe 5% (i'm being generous) keep them and 95% don't care for them. if they did, they wouldn't wait till new years... like losing weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have none I change for no one.

1|1
    0|0
  • To not give a fuck!

0|1
    0|0
  • My major one, was to stay off cigs, which i've managed to do! Nearly 2 years now...,

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmao I don't make new years resolutions, waste of time, like one moment of the year is really going to make a difference and force you to make the choices that you obviously couldn't make beforehand, ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • My last year's resolution was
    1680x1050 on my laptop and I'm keeping it

0|0
    0|0
    • I only change it in presentations, when the projector is not compatible with that resolution :P

• Stop making fun of Aquaman.

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't have one

0|0
    0|0