Are there any well liked celebrities you don't like?

If so, who? And why if you have a reason!

For me, I actually don't like John Cena. He's just too over hyped in my opinion. I'm waiting for people to not like me for this now...

Most Helpful Guy

• johnny depp. he plays the same character in the same movies with the same director and same cast members. yet, despite doing the same things 95% of the time with the same general formula over the past 15+ years, people think the dude is amazing.

also, don't you dare talk shit about cena
    www.wrestlingmedia.org/.../aahi056_8x10.jpg

• Johnny Depp is also really freaking attractive despite being an old man lol

And I guess I can't talk shit on someone I can't see :P

• that was what i forgot to add. people (mostly girls, obviously) like him because he looks attractive (which i don't see it... no homo). if he looked like a young steve buscemi, i doubt he'd be nearly as high profile as he is.

fawny.org/blogimages/PartingGlances-fooffy.jpg

lol! so true :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Bloody Ariana Grande. I want to throw her off a very tall building.

• I would join you. I'm not a fan of her either.

• @orphan she absolutely looks twelve. Body like a boy and about four feet tall. You never heard of her licking donuts in a Panera bread because of "America's obesity problem" or ordering a hotel lobby cleared so she and her entourage could check in? Lucky you. Spoiled little bitch she is.

• no.

i'd fuck her. that's it.

What Guys Said 9

• Are there any well liked celebrities I do like? ^~^.

• kardashians, jenners, and even that rose girl

all these people got there from being hot and making sex tapes... or already had advantages as they were born into connections

once people stopped giving value and respect to morals, everything got fucked up.

• KANYE WEST

whenever he opens his mouth he's spewing condescending ideas and opinions. yet when he's not talking his face defaults to that repulsive scowl.

• Oh, sooooooo Kanye West! He's such an elitist prick, and not even especially talented. How he achieved his position and critical acclaim is a mystery to me.

• So many of them. Golden star goes to that fat fuck who appeared in Doctor Who once and that Gwen and Stacy thing and is apparently the perfect actor ever who represents the layman. Don't know his name, don't want to.

• You are right about Cena being overhyped, but I do like the charity work he does and despite all the hate he gets, he never whines about it. I cannot stand Miley cyrus, taylor swift, madonna, most youtube "celebrities"

• or beyonce for that matter

• Yeah I heard he ended his streak right? I feel like the only reason I would start watching again would be for the undertaker lol

• yes he did, I really only watch the Attitude Era stuff like Taker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, HHH etc...

• Kim Kardashian, i fucking hate how she is so popular for nothing more than being popular

• Celebrities liked by only 14 year old girls count?

• Will Smith, what a fk'n man c*nt.

• I don't like celebrities that are famous for being on reality of TV.

• 100% agree. Especially when all the jersey shore hype was going on.

What Girls Said 12

• I think Jennifer Aniston is boring.
    Jennifer Laurence is fake.
    Taylor Swift is boring and mediocre at best.
    And Channing Tatum has an ugly face in my opinion. It's all smushy and in that cheesy smolder look.

• Taylor Swift
    Miley Cyrus

• I'm indifferent towards most of them, like some of them, and don't really hate any. I usually judge celebrities like how I judge everyday people. Bad behavior is bad behavior, doesn't matter how famous you are.

• Taylor Swift, The Kardashian sisters.

• I don't like Russell brand

• Justin bieber

• I don't Kevin Hart

• Taylor Swift, donald trump, ruby rose, I'm sure there's more but I can't think of em.

• Lady Gaga for me.

• i LOVE john cena. i dont like camilla cabello, her voice sounds weird and her personality is kinda annoying

• But Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes are so cute together, and that song they made is sooo good

• @Jessie1DLM shawn is adorable, but im not a fan of Camilla sorry.
      I know what you did last summer is a great song, but her voice isn't as great as Shawn's

• Nobody can beat Shawn :D

• I don't care enough to dislike any of them.

• Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Taylor Swift, Bradley Cooper, etc etc etc.