Are you reliable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm as reliable as timing, self situations, weather, place and resources permits me to be. If that makes any sense. Because these are the things that can cause me to be or seem to be unreliable. And I'm sure many will agree. Unless of course, one is just straight up not a reliable person. But I'm reliable, once I can be. I always try my very best to reach people at the point of their need / needs. I try to meet them halfway or full way once I can. Even in times past, in cases where I may have to deprive myself and put my life on hold for a while. It's never easy but, I'm motivated by the thoughts of how relieved it would make a person feel, how much of a help it'll be to them. I thrive on people's happiness and smiles. It has always been within me to operate in this manner. I thank God for a heart of compassion

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• No because I have major depression. The one thing I can say about depression is it makes one unreliable

• Yes, I make it a point to always finish what I started. For me to not fulfill a promise for reasons other than because of things outside of control would be like a mark of shame on me.

• I'm reliable unless my reliability is hindered by natural causes such as weather, urgent family matter or personal health. If we are talking about relationship, they yes. Still reliable, permitted that other party is reliable as well and there is a mutual connection.

• Yeah I am.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd like to think I am

• Yes i think i am