Gagers, do you prefer contacts or glasses?

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really mind either.

Contacts can be such a pain though. We had a girl where I worked and her contacts were always going up under her eyelids and you would see her having to get them back.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Glasses, I don't feel comfortable in contact lenses.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I tried my hand at contacts but somehow it just doesn't agree to me. Though I prefer contact lenses, I use glasses

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear contacts.. Mostly cuz my eyes are one of my best features... Other than that, the only real difference matters in sports... Like moving your eye to see better, getting glasses knocked off, etc..

1|0
    0|0
  • glasses... the idea of physically putting a lens on my eye freaks me out! :-P

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer glasses. Contacts are too easy to get eye infections and cause a lot of pain and other trouble. Girls they can also look awesome and cute with the right glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • never had any
    but when i see glasses on a girl and she has pretty eyes
    she might as well put a leash on me

1|0
    0|0
  • How they look? Contacts.

To wear? Glasses. My eyes r WAY too sensitive

2|0
    0|0
  • glasses. contacts hurt my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses for sure! I wore contacts for a while but its risky if you don't clean them right and get ones sized to your eyes. Too much maintenance as well. Find some good shades that complement your face and off you go!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like glasses on women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Laser surgery..

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are better. I think girls look sexier with glasses than without!

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses...😏😏😏😏😏

1|0
    0|0
  • I love lenses but Im too lazy to put them in everyday so I use glasses most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. However, I mostly wear contacts now. I use Biofinity contact lenses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women can look really sexy in glasses. Depends on the glasses tho

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Well, I tried both.. I like them both but I prefer contacts coz if I put mascara or eye liner I would like my eyes to pop out but I can't do that properly with the glasses 😓 Besides the contacts made my eye degree get worse... it was -10 now its -13 😞 so it really sucks 😓

1|0
    0|0
  • Contacts. Not a fan of glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Contacts but I can't put them in!

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses since contacts for me dry out EXTREMELY fast. Even though they say they are made to not dry out fast. Plus if I wear them for to long it can cause my head to hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear stupid glasses. I'm not allowed contacts.
    But I want contacts more than glasses again

1|0
    0|0
  • I use glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Contacts, then glasses when I have to take them off...🤓

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to prefer contacts over glasses. I had PRK done and now I need nothing. Best investment ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing my contacts :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Contacts, I hate wearing glasses even though my vision sucks.

1|0
    0|0