Keep it clean. What's your favourite feature on the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, there is nothing more beautiful than either the teethed or lips-locked smile of a woman. It makes my heart smile. Because despite how a female may look, beautiful and everything well put in place, if she has a mean mug and isn't smiling, then something is missing. The second thing is the way she stares. The eyes are the windows to the soul and they tell a story

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, from a hetero female
    His essence. I love him for him, and it's probably his personality. There's just something to him that I couldn't get in anyone else... dare I say, a woman. I dunno, I guess you meant physical. But the thing I love most is his gentle ways, and how good he is, and how it all radiates outwards and makes him shine, and I can see it and feel it.
    Physical, his smile and the crinkle around his eyes that appear when he laughs.

What Guys Said 22

• when they keep it clean.. :3

no, its got to be eyes because you will be looking into them for hours talking with each other.

• The hourglass figure. I love putting my arm around my girl and having my hand right above her hip, where the waist is thinnest. It's like her body was made for me to embrace it.

• There are so many things! I love them all so closely and equally that i can't tell so I'm just going to list the things that would deserve to be 1st place material x))

Those bright eyes. If I see them glancing up to me... glistening under natural light. Strong lustful eye contact <3

I have an immense attraction to a girl's thighs, hamstrings and calves <3 Omg, it's definitely something that makes me tick. If she has muscular hamstrings, I would kill to have a piece of it <3 😂😂😂

I love really well groomed and taken care of hair! no matter what colour or texture! The smell of really freshly cleansed hair, I'd just love to run my fingers along a girl's hair from root to tip. I love it when it's straight and it's shiny, I also love it when it's wavy and bright. But the absolute killer for me is when she has a wicked fringe running down her face, That would set me on fire...

• Lips kill me every time. A girl with a nice smile will slay me.

• In general, y'all are:
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/15xmr0n.jpg[/IMG]

• Eyes or legs.

• Without counting butt and legs then?

Hmm, the way they play with their hair and when girls expose their neck just drives me... fuck how am I supposed to keep it clean? lmao XD

• When all is said and done, mine would be the personalty!

The booty and headlights dont hurt either though <3

• Everything. Just everything

• Its hard to say... Eyes, nose, hands (cute ones) hair... :D

• A nice butt or curvy figure

• That spot on her neck where it meets her shoulder, I just love to kiss that from behind ^_^

• Adorable feminine traits

• Their softness. I just can't get enough of it.

• They have nice hair. I can't get mine to be straight. Ever.

• Well if I have to stay clean and exclude boobs, etc. ... then lips <3

• The face, mainly the jaw bone and cheek bones, the eyes, and the nose r very important

• Besides the body, it would have to be a very strong Christian!

• Hair and a smile! :D

• Eyes and lips. Then I go for a nice bum and stems.

• Their nurturing nature

• Eyes, nose, & lips!!!

But if I had to choose one, it would be nice lips.

I can't help staring at my girl lips when she talks, I just love how she moves them. Or the cute way the purse or pucker when she makes certain faces or gestures. I stay wanting to kiss them, & taste them haha.

Corny I know!! I can go on about all her features, in a non sexual way man. I just adore and love her.

But yea... lips 💋MUAH!!

What Girls Said 19

• all about the eyes,

• Smile, definitely the smile, followed by smiley eyes 😆

• Expressive and intriguing eyes 👀

• Their facial features. I love how masculin features they have .

• Ughhh can't choose one.
    Full lips... nice jaw line... pretty eyes...

• Their The face, when it's manly and classy with a cute little beard
    Also the body when it's tall and muscled

• eyes and jawline ♡

• I like guys with unique faces. Not stereotypical handsome, but different whilst still handsome.

• Backs and shoulders

• A killer smile 😬 Sexy asset a guy can have. My boyfriend has a killer smile *sighhh 😍*

• One clean dick.

• Eyes for me

• shoulders, smile, lips, eyessss mm

• Their hair, lips, and nice arms 😍

• Eyes, smile, back

• I can appreciate really nice teeth 😁

• Eyes (0) (0)

• Their prominent veins.

• Not sure what's wrong with me.

• Their abs...