Did I go too far? Am I an asshole?

Ok so the homies and I were driving around bored today and we thought it would be funny to drive by and roast people as they walked by (like make fun of their shirt or something) but in a way that it was like a tour bus. So I'd say something like "If you look to your left you'll see a man whos shirt is clinging for dear life' if he was fat or something

well anyway long story short we passed by this girl who was at a flower shop and was looking at the flowers and I said "Now if you look to your right you'll see a lonely woman buying flowers for herself. Everyone cry." and apparently she put the flowers back and walked away all embarrassed and it was funnier than shit but i kinda feel bad. Do you think i went too far with that one?

If u look below in the comments you'll see a bunch of salty mahfuckas cryin more then the people i insulted did.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was pretty mean, but, mean tends to be funny.

So, oh well...

What Girls Said 14

• You're a complete shithead.

• Or should I say: "If you look towards you're screen, you'll see a balless anon who harasses people on the street because he clearly have interpersonal issues and takes pleasure in being a prick."

Everyone shake their heads for humanity.

• Not everyone is able to ignore comments like this, and not everyone will treat it like its nothing. It's really not nice solely because you have no idea if that person is having a bad day, sensitive or just is easily hurt.

• not really concerned with that stuff to be honest with you

• I suppose because falling is an action, and laughing is a reaction, but saying something "funny" is not always funny, even with falling not every fall is funny.

• you haven't seen the falls that i've seen then.

• T - is it true?
    H - is it helpful?
    I - is it insulting?
    N - is it necessary?
    K - is it kind?

Think. You should do this more often.

• what kind of lame ass backronym is that? ahaha i think u need 2 think before u try 2 give that juvenile, female ass answer. u women r so serious all the time no wonder ur always miserable.

• i bet ur parents sheltered u 2 and thats y you don't own 1 single pair of lingerie to wear to bed with a man.

• Hahaha, oh, if only you knew... ;)

• Yes. Both comments were in bad taste.

• The guy took it off the chin and just laughed it off and flipped me off so he wasn't mad

• have a good cry, sweetheart

• i'll do my best. no guarantees. :)

• Yah people are different when handling things.

• Why did you ask for people's opinions just to be an ass to them?

• they quite litrally asked for it...

• I'm not against making silly comments or jokes, but this was just plain mean spirited bullying and they didn't deserve it.

Yes, you are an asshole.

Now do me lol I wanna hear what you got.

• This isn't the roast of buchitabuchys I can't just pick out insults from a hat and use them on you but if you got a better camera instead of relying on that grainy ass iphone 2 camera then maybe I'd be able to rip into you.

• if you want attention so badly why dont you post another one of your low self esteem body questions so guys will pay attention to you and tell you that your perfect and that you dont need to throw up anymore

• Eh. I'm going to sleep now.
      Polish up on your roast skills or whatever you kids call it these days.

Goodnight :)

• That's messed up.

• Why can't you just be an asstroll online like a normal person who has nothing better to do?

• What if she was buying those flowers to place on her family/friends grave? What you did is not cool, you don't know how or what is going on in those peoples lives. You never know if what you say to someone could just bring them over the edge.

• lol y would she put them back then? and idc whats going on in there lives if there that sensitive over a joke.

• Anyways I enjoyed this conversation, next time stop being a little bitch and come out of anon ✌🏽️

• and in the end, you felt threatened. Bye, pumpkin xx.

• You are very immature.

• Yes, you're childish first of all for making fun of people but damn you embarrassed her that's rude.

• Yeah but it was funnier than all hell, almost like god himself put her there to become a bit.

• You sound about 15.

• ok mrs old and washed up.

• There are better and more wittier things to say to get a laugh. This is just immature and not funny. You don't know the person's life, so some people might not be able to let things roll off, so to speak. Some take it to heart.

• i dont care though so spare the morality speech

• I already could tell you don't care. Why bother asking if you are an asshole if you already know the answer?

What Guys Said 13

• There's better, more funny ways to get a laugh.

• Yeah, it's not cool to make people feel bad about themselves. How would you like it if that was your mom or something?

• i wish people would understand that the "Wat if that was ur mom" argument isn't a good argument.

• Too far? You think? Ask yourself that question but instead imagine it was your mom looking at flowers. How do you think she would have felt?

• lol the old 'what if this woman was ur mom' defense. she wasn't my mom, and my mom is a grown woman who can take care of herself so idc.

• Fine, how would you feel if it was a PERSON? Obviously you don't care about our opinion, so I'm not sure what the point of this whole thread is.

• the point of this thread is 'yeah that's messed up' not trying 2 intervention style me n use those stupid arguments that attempt 2 relate 2 different people as if all people are the same lol.

• You and your homies need to find a hobby ASAP. Life is better with a purpose.

• Go home, troll.

• Hommies... Lol kids this days. No but for real that is some straight up stupid ass shit.

• to be honest, i dont think it was a huge deal as long as the people you targeting can't hear you. An inside joke amongst friends isn't an issue, but making these random strangers who dont know you hear all that is pretty asshollish in my view

• It does sound kind of harsh to be fair! Especially if the people hear you! But then you're only saying what a lot of people are thinking! I mean if you was on your own and one of them people cut you up in traffic you'd probably still think it? Imagine all the shit we get called on a daily basis but have no idea about!! My only thing to say about it is dont be mean to other people! Its not nice!

• Yeah that's messed up

• Yes you are a big steaming asshole, you would be regardless of this last woman.

• u a bitch, thats all I can say

• I would've laughed

• Way too far. Kinda hope she gets back at you or even dates you to break your heart.

• one more girlfriend then uve got so i ain't mad.