Gagers, did one of your dreams ever happen in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I almost dreamed the lottery numbers but I only memorized 3 out of 7 when I was half awake. I was so pissed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's freaky and weird. Hasn't happened for a while cause I hardly remember my dreams anymore but when I was younger I would remember snippets that made no sense to me. A few years down the track and I would be in a situation where that dream would fly back to me and I will realise, what happened in that dream. Is happening right now.

What Guys Said 6

• I once had a dream I kicked my cousins dog really hard and it died. The next time I heard of it, it had died from some sort of liver disease. I was actually rather pleased, I hated that dog :)

• probably. they're usually just absurd enough that they can't possibly happen 99% of the time. also, a lot of deja vu comes off of false memory.

• A few already happened :)

• Like what? Dreaming about food? Then yes! All the time xD

• Yeah, I dreamed about fucking me female friend... then eventually we fucked XD

• No still haven't met this hot brunette I have been dreaming about. I never see her face in my dream. Funny you should ask this I was just thinking about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Nah not really!

• Some of them are just plain out crazy, but the more realistic ones, yeah, and I feel like a lot of the time I have deja vu from dreams. It's freaky, I had a dream that this guy I was dating was going to end things with me, and he did the next day (but that's something I wish didn't come true)

• Dreams are good when they are dreams. Because you have to find sometimes in life to Fallow. That's what dreams for.

• No, I can't say that's ever happened.

• all the time tbh