How jealous are you? Not just in relationships but and in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, not jealous at all.

If I were to try my best in life and still end up "losing" to someone else, maybe -- maybe I would feel jealous a bit (because we both gave 100%, and yet he was the one to "win").

BUT for some things in my life, I didn't put forth as much effort as I should have, and rightfully fell behind in those things, while other guys who worked harder got their just rewards for their dedication. =/ So I always know that I have nobody to blame but myself, LOL. Fair's fair. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot. I know it's bad. Not in life but in relationships.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not jealous of anyone, cuz if they obtained it then so can I in my mind. And even if I couldn't obtain ___ I'd just work with what I have to offer LOL.

• Not at all in either one. Pretty possessive in relationships but not jealous. I suppose its a fine line.

• I see no point in being envious it serves me absolutely nothing apart from negativitiy

• Is there a scale to measure this on? or you are just asking

• Not very. To be honest.

What Girls Said 1

• nah i ain't much of the jealous type, but i like to act like i am when I'm flirting or just being cheeky.