What does this picture mean?

what does this picture mean?

what does this picture mean ??

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it could mean a few things:

1. There is only friendship between both of them. I mean looking at the picture it could be a close friendship or even "ROMANTIC FRIENDSHIP" and nothing more, but the guy isn't sure if it means more than that or may have start developing feelings and so is asking the woman what does the relationship between us mean in words.

2. The guy has feelings for the woman but the woman has nothing like that, she has no feelings and is there with him either for money, or for good company or just friends with benefits so she is not serious about him. She doesn't need any relationship as such, so it's the guy who has a misunderstanding but he doesn't know he has a misunderstanding and so is asking the woman to describe the relationship in words.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It means he imagined her and there was never really anyone there in the first place.

Just look at how her torso gradients into the towel on the ground with no lower body in sight?

He's obviously dreaming.

0|1
    0|0
  • It means they don't have a relationship - they are just having sex with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is her lower body?

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that there was never a real relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it means she doesn't know what the word "relationship" means.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• it means she's using him for no-strings sex

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he isn't jacked enough

0|1
    0|0
  • It meas she is a gold digger.

0|0
    0|0