Should I skip breakfast today or eat a McDonalds?

There is a McDonald's restaurant very close to my home so should I skip breakfast or eat at McDonalds?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what your intent is. Are you starving? Then eat the McDonalds? Do you want to be healthy? In that case don't, if your intestines are functioning well they will reject and shit out the McDonalds within the space of a few hours. Not eating occasionally isn't a bad thing in the morning in a generally bloated and over consuming population. Fasting is good, gives your liver and other organs time to replenish. If you want to have fun and let loose (literally?), then have the McDonalds. Pick one of three.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better to eat something than to skip breakfast. Besides, they have healthier options. Try an egg mcmuffin and an orange juice. Or even one of their yogurt parfaits.

What Guys Said 7

• No, you shouldn't skip breakfast, You should always have a healthy nutritious breakfast, it's very important for the start of your day.

• Get Micky dees🙂

• Nah eat breakfast then go to McDonalds

• Eat breakfast at mikkdies there is a compromise.

• McDo's is so unhealthy! I dont recommend it

• every time you eat mcdonalds your life expectancy decreases by 3 months

• Kinda seems like you really want to mcd it today

What Girls Said 4

• With those options I would skip breakfast. I hate McDonald's.

• Uhm.. no offense, but why is this a question? This literally benefits nobody else but u.

• Have breakfast at McDonald's? I'm sure they have some breakfast menu's there

• Why would those be your only choices for breakfast? McDonald's or nothing?

Hmmmm...