Welcome to GAG, how tough are ya?

I just touched a spider, without screaming like a little girl. Whats your mightiest achievement?
Welcome to GAG, how tough are ya?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I go indoor rock climbing every Monday evening. One week, I was being belayed by some new guy, he was a bit slow at picking up how things worked with the whole climbing thing.
    So, I'm climbing up what is considered the most dangerous wall to fall off, as there is a sudden outcrop that could smash all the teeth in your lower jaw. I get to the top, standing on top of the outcrop. I signal for the new guy to lower me down. As I step off the outcrop, I instantly notice the lack of resistance and think to myself: "Shit, I forgot to watch One Piece today"
    I fell about 30 feet, got up to see everyone looking at me, and simply kept climbing for the rest of the night :)
    How tough is that? Like on a scale of 1 to 10?

What Girls Said 19

• i1195.photobucket.com/.../applause.gif

I applaud you for your bravery sir. I would never be able to do that.

As for me, I ate 10 year old biscuits.

• When I was about 17-18, I lived with my dad out in what is often described as the "boonies." Needless to say, there were few ways for teens to entertain themselves, so, when I had all of my friends over one night, we came up with the bright idea of trekking out to this place called the "pit" (this giant sand resevoir) to start a bonfire. Now, this involved us hiking through the woods... at night... to a well known spot for teens and deliquints to drink and smoke. But, our bright logic said: it's fall, it's too cold for people to be out there. We packed up, snuck out, and I was the only one with a light source that wasn't a phone; a flimsy little headlamp my dad used for work.

I was about 5'0"-5'1" at the time and just over 100 lbs - all of my friends were bigger and taller than me. Yet when there had to be someone to lead through the woods, they all elected ME to do so even though I was terrified. Somehow I managed to lead a group of trembling teenage girls through a forest (with potential bears) to a place to start a bonfire.

I am a warrior princess damn it.

• You know how brave I am, I fought that squirrel the other day and came out victorious! Ok, I may have been armed with a car and a big stick... but he had an acorn!

• I dissected a frog when I was 9.. I took out its tongue.. because I heard It has super powers.. and it can make people spill their dark secrets..

• This reminds me of that guy in the spongebob movie, where they had to go to a bar for tough guys only.
    Pel de Pinda IS okay,
    Pinda Pinda Pinda yeah! 🎶
    (I don't remember the lyrics anymore, sorry)

• It is from Spongeboob lol but not a movie, an episode I think

• I think it was the first spongebob move, y'know the one with the burger car

• I commend you, good sir. I either Nope away from a spider or watch it run the other way, back into the shadows.

I guess for me, dissecting things (eyeball, liver, and other organs) without getting sick or passing out would be mine.

• Thanks :D I would normally do the same, but this one was too persistent to crawl my way...
      are you studying medicine?

• They can be persistent. I just tell them, "Not today, Satan" and move away. On the other side of the room. Or to a different room.

No, I am not studying medicine. I had to dissect pieces for medical illustrations.

• Totally ate rice after the expiration date yesterday. I'm still here. I also ran into a pine tree and didn't cry.

• One time, I was really angry because my brother had knotted up my cross necklace from my grandma who died, so I beat the crap out of him and Idkk how I did it, I had no idea I had it in me. I felt bad afterwords because he was on the floor covering his face like I was a monster lol

• i Just dealt with 3 haters downvoting me that tough! GRR!

• i stapled my leg

• were gonna need a back story lol

• i was 12. i was bored in Spanish class. the guy in the desk next to me dared me to. so did :)

• wow so all it takes is a dare :P need to revise my dating strategy

• Nothing that drastic.

• You touched one, I just killed one and it was a fairly decent size.

• I've been poked with THREE needles in the past day, and another the week before.

Yeah.. I know..

• I lifted a cow when I was 10 because it broke it's own leg, that was a stupid cow and heavy too

• God a lot of us watch way too much Spongebob -_-
    Lol

• I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden and I only cried for 20 minutes!

• I can eat spicy food 😎💪😼

• I went on Disney. com without my parent's permission. 😜

• Well, I did eat a cricket a couple weeks ago. Much tough. Very hardcore.

What Guys Said 33

• I have no mighty achievements :(
    ... Actually, I did run up to some red wasp nests, spray their nests with bug spray, and then run pretty fast away. Then I had to walk up to them, knock them down, and make sure they were all dead. Some weren't lol

On the bright side-- they never stung me 😁

• I spontaneously Jumped off a cliff into the sea when I was in Devon last summer lol, the adrenaline rush was real, people watching and everything xD I had balls though.

It was here actually:

www.english-heritage.org.uk/.../...wtintagel01.jpg

• I have climbed mountains, fought semi-professionally, been in an actual sword fight (and nearly lost a finger), I've been stabbed twice, shot at, ran 30 miles, been in more fights then I care to count, survived a rape (that was intended to be a rape/murder), I've been branded, held a friend as he died, divorced, just to name a few. I would say I am pretty tough.

• I walked though the tampons isle and made unflinching eye contact with all the men and women all while keeping a straight face

www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/supa-hot-fire.gif

• That's nothing.

When I saw Mufasa die I didn't even shed a tear.

I'm a stone cold killer.

• I'm about to install windows 10...

And I won't read the terms and conditions.

• 33.media.tumblr.com/.../...ttYFew1tajjsfo5_400.gif
    how tough am I how tough am I i shaved my beard this morning
    security: yeah so?
    me: without any shaving cream

• I got haymaker'd in the beanbag by my old boss' 9 year old kid. I dropped like a sack of potatoes, but I only threw up a little๐Ÿ’ช
    #ToughAsATwoDollarSteak

• I slept without a nightlight last night lol

• I spoke "paralelepรญpedo" with not mistakes when I was 1 year old :D

• 0|1
  • Marvelous sir.

In Junior High, I removed the other students will to bully others, likewise in High School.

I am naturally strong and hateful people make my blood boil. They would challenge me, but they didn't know how much I enjoy fighting. XD

• http://i65.tinypic.com/t9jn8p.jpg

sitting on thank god's ledge.

• I allowed myself to be used as a punching bag back in high school and have received the blows in full strength from various dudes across different weight classes. The pain from the physical abuse didn't faze me one bit. The inordinate amount of internal anger in me helped me to tolerate physical pain very well if it something I know about myself.

• im a big fat pussy

• I ate animal crackers left in the couch at my school. Come at me

• That sounds like a lesbian porno with one of the least offensive titles ever!

• I picked up a dead cricket.

• I ate a bitter melon about week ago...

• How tough am I?

Well sir, I am ex-CAF EOD Tech

http://i.imgur.com/YNoJpLw.jpg

• I brutally murdered a snake🐍🐍🐍🐍

• How tough am I?

I didn't end my life those two times earlier this year. I found my courage and realized that there are people on my life who love me.

• I killed a fly once, yeah I'm that brutal

• I stood 6 feet away from a rattlesnake that was rattling it's tail and me and didn't move away and looked at it when I was about 11 years old.

• I just frenched a female tarantula and offered to go down on her.

• i dealt with a student crapping in a bin.. i'm that tough

• Umm,, pushes up glasses and sucks in saliva. I um ltalked to a girl once.

JK. Im not that retarded.

• I'll have you know that my sister overwrote my Pokemon save file and I only cried for 20 minutes

• I feel down a flight of stairs face first, hit my face on the wall at the bottom and walked away like it was nothing. Accidentally hit my own shin with a hammer and walked away unscathed. I don't take medicine when I get colds. I drink hennesy by the cup and don't get hangovers. The smell of baby poop doesn't effect me. When I get paper cuts my only response is "hm." I'd say I'm pretty damn tough.

• More from Guys
    3