Is you advise even reliable?

Do you consider yourself to be experienced enough to give good advise or opinions to people? I mean I've seen a lot of morons here giving opinions lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kinda weird that I can give people advices which are pretty helpful but I still always make the wrong choice when it comes to my life, that's the reason why my life is a mess but my friends can always rely on me no matter what 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Well I try, whether the person takes the advice or not is there own choice

• *their
      but you're very very young...

• I'm kind of tired of people saying my opinion is invalid cause I'm only 16, it gets old pretty quickly

• Okay I'm saying it only for the first time ;P

• I'm not SO EXPERIENCED since I'm still 17, but sure, I always try to give good advices coz it can help others, lots of people get back to me if they have any problems , and I would gladly help 😎😌😁

• Underage people's advise doesn't count lol ;P

• Nope, I live in Ceuta, but I visited Barcelona

• Is Barcelona cold in March? You must have heard of Basque Country, I will go there too

• Nah, I'm only here for points

What Guys Said 2

• No I don't think anybody on this site is expert enough to give advice on everything - What I think happens is you throw a question out there, you get views back then you analyse all the information you got plus your own view to pick the most suitable option for you.

• According to my followers and my MHO % I'd say yes. I give such short answers it turns some off or I think my MHO would be higher