Was this Tweet racist?

Found a tweet belonging to some guy in my school and it said this:

http://s2.postimg.org/6kxdyu789/2015_12_19_19_44_27.png

Do you think it's racist? Before anyone asks, he's black by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• is "white women love to say how strong they are but get hurt over an opinion of black woman" racist?

if not, then his statement isn't either.

Is it stupid? Yes!
    Is it stereotpyical and blatant generalization? Yes!

Does he have a point? Sadly it may seem so. Can't say i know this matter to well, but from seeing things from the outside, it seems colored girls (and colored people in general) tend to get excessively hurt over opinions from whites.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really think its racist. Just stupid.

• No, I think he's basically saying that black women take negative opinions from white women to heart too much

• Not necessarily racist, just dumb like someone else said. What makes him think that black women give two pennies about other people's opinions..

• Why is everything considered racist today... I think the tweet is just down right stupid...

What Guys Said 9

• The best test to see if something should be seen as racist is to flip the races.
    Would there be any backlash at all of someone wrote:
    "white women love to say how strong they are but get hurt over an opinion of a black woman."?
    I don't think anyone would bat an eye at that.
    So if it is not racist one way, it is not the other way.

• Anything that involves a person's race, is usually racist. So yeah, this tweet is racist.

• no its not racist. One can argue that its fairly generalizing, but then again, most conversations about anything important these days is completely cancelled out with the line, "not all [insert x] are like that"

• no it's not racist. it's a generalization and clearly prejudicial but not racist

• Not really it describes an action based on an opinion

• It wasn't racist, just retarded.

• It's a retarded generalization, but not racist. There's no display of hate towards any race.

• if you wanna see racist, go on black twitter :D

• It's an opinion. Your still entitled to them aren't you?