Not sure where to start?

My first day here. Not sure where to start? I answered a few questions already, but I am wondering if there is a place to introduce myself or do I just jump in wherever?

I am a bit of a nerd girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really a place to introduce yourself. One thing that may help is to look through various profiles from people that answer questions that you find interesting, and look at some of their other answers. Don't be afraid to "follow" someone no one here thinks that it's a come on, just a way to track someones answers and questions. If you feel strongly about a social movement you might want to try searching it and seeing the ongoing conversations such things as vegetarianism, animal rights and feminism are prevalent here, and you will quickly see who's on what side of those camps. Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's what we are all here for, and though some people use this site as a dating site, not everyone feels that way. Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

What Guys Said 9

• Well if you learn to just ignore the people that are only trying to piss off and upset others you'll notice a lot of nice people.

You'll probably get an unwarranted pic of someones dong from time to time...

• Jump it where ever:)

Welcome to gag!

Enjoy yourself its a pretty awesome place

• Welcome to GAG, join in as you please and enjoy the company of the many fine people on here :)

• Jump in. The water's warm.

• well i started like 2 weeks ago or sth?
    im just answering questions :D

• Hello is always good.

• Just jump in and leave your mark by crapping all over other people.

• I wouldn't do that. Everyone deserves love or at least a chance to be loved.

• Good attitude! We need more people like you around here. Plus, that just leaves more crapping on people for me, and I just stocked up on extra strength laxatives! Welcome to gag

• There isn't really a to do list
    Just go with the flow.

• Welcome.. Let's be friend ;) I already followed you babe

What Girls Said 2

• Just get into it like you have been by asking and answering questions, replying to other's opinions, etc... You can write myTakes as well if you think you have some advice to offer the community as well. It may help to check out the FAQ section as well.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

Welcome to G@G and enjoy! :)

• You pretty much just jump in!