Girls, What do girls want for christmas?

I am looking to buy something for my girlfriend of almost 3 years for Christmas.

So stuck on what to buy her, so what do you girls like to get?

she's in University (19 years old)

no super outstanding interests

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Chocolates but get something from costco - something above average - if you are going to give her ordinary chocolates - don't even bother. Maybe something flowery and beautiful to put in her hair or a fashionable necklace. Maybe some scented soap and candles from a bath and body works shop.

What Girls Said 4

• Dude, you've known her for *3* years and you don't have any ideas about what to get her at all? Come on you can do better. Does she like any animals or collect anything? Does she need anything for school or want like a coloring book or something?

• Sometimes it's hard. Just because you've known someone for a long time does not mean you are an expert at choosing the perfect gift for them.

She is hard to shop for because she buys the things she likes when she wants them. In the past I have bought her things that she would never buy herself (watches, jewelry, laptop etc) but I am running out of things like that to buy her.

• What's something that she can't buy then?

• Take her out to dinner at her favorite restaurant and buy flowers and chocolate beforehand, perhaps. That'd be something simple and easy. Buy her things she needs for school like new folders, notebooks, pens, pencils, or help pay for textbooks.

• Well I mean not all girls will want the same I mean I want Xbox games but she mightn't, you could always get a lot of little things

• I've thought about doing the little things type gift. She always does a "survival pack" type thing for me for all my gifts with all my favourite things in it.

I find more enjoyment in getting big gifts that are still meaningful though.

• Well think of something she would get if she had the money for it

• Love and affection would be nice.