How do you get self confidence?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just eventually learn to not care what others think aha

Most Helpful Girl

• First, you got to feel comfortable of who you are. Make a list of 50 reasons of why you are amazing. Examples would be I am amazing because I volunteer at animal shelters, I lend a hand in my family whenever needed, etc.

Second, go change up your look. Get a hair cut. So, if you have long hair, perhaps dye your hair or even cut it short.

Lastly, everyday infront of a mirror, you have to recite the 50 reasons and tell yourself you are beautiful. When saying it outloud, you have to actually BELIEVE what you are saying. Don't just passively say it. BELIEVE IT.

I know it will feel odd at first, but trust me, you will see your self confidence rise in no time.

Do it for two weeks, and you will see the change in no time. Do it for a month, and you will have a new you. :) Tell me how it goes.

What Guys Said 7

• You don't, you just pucker up your holes and take it.

• I just have it because I know things.

• One of them is, if your doing what is right, confidence doesn't even matter, and so what will stop you from accomplishing your goals?

• Not even nothing can stop you.

• How to get self confidence?
    -Knowing you face a no risk life ( waiting for a good inheritance)
    -Hearing from others all the time you're the best. (and believing it!)

• start work out... meditations

• Do something you love, spend time with friends, have fun!

• For you, I'd say join a band and be the front woman singer. If you don't have a great voice, you can't go wrong with death metal. Plenty of guys with horrible voices where any woman can top that! lol

What Girls Said 1

• My dad made me confident, the compliments i receive, the people i always meet, friends..