I know God exist... but how do you explain god ability to see the future. and omnipresent ( everywhere) .. and after life how do you explain?

god must be supernatural but how =?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that's just what you believe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I praying to Zeus (Greek god) and he was telling me how he creates lightning n thunder. It's amazing, he just rubs a cosmic balloon on a massive carpet then touches it... boom... lightning. But mid prayer, Thor, the Nordic God of Thunder popped in and laughed at Zeus (which irritated me because I was having alone time with Zeus), but Thor does it another way apparently. His hammer is half hammer and half power station. Crazy. Anyway, try find that answer but it may be different for different gods. If you find the answer, I suggest you keep it hidden and when the time is right, sell it to military companies for a couple of billion. Just saying.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• You don't know that God exists.

• You don't explain it because god doesn't exist.

• U can't explain it scientifically in my opinion so that's why I don't believe.

• Read the bible, it will help