Is it weird that I SOMETIMES like to cuddle a toy at night? Be honest?

Like, before sleeping sometimes. And usually only if I feel a little upset, I'll sit and cuddle into my favourite toy before sleeping or when lying on the sofa.

It's a toy cat from one of my favourite childhood books. And sometimes it just comforts me to cuddle into it. My ex and I have had s terrible break up and it left me feeling heart broken, and lately cuddling this toy has seemed to pacify me :S is this odd?

Most Helpful Guy

• im 18 and the bottom of my bed is a pile of over 30, 3 foot tall stuffed animals and dragons and such :3

and 2 that i have had since i was a baby have their own little place :P

• Haha same here! I have loads at the bottom of my bed :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't sleep without hugging my teddy bear, so...

The teddy bear is big and super comfy, tho. It's like 4' big

What Guys Said 6

• I dont think so... I usually cuddle with my pilow every night 😢... It makes my chest feel better, i guess it takes a lot of pressure off that my arm puts on it...

• Weight lifter by any chance?

• I used to powerlift... But haven't done much in the last 10 years... I've been told i have a wide chest... Its definitly not cuz im fat, people call me skinny 😢

• Having a wide chest is a good thing though! It's very manly :)

• Girl, I can't sleep at night without my huggy pillow.. you don't have anything to be concerned about lol XD.

• No it isn't odd at all

I'm engaged and my fiance still sleeps cuddling a teddy bear I bought her years ago whether I'm there or not

• awww thats so cutee :D i just cuddle my blanket if i feel upset, cause i dont have a toy to cuddle with^^ but i think its kinda cute and not at all weird

• Aww well thank you :) :) I'm glad it's not totally weird! 🙄😅

• So cute lol

Well of course it's odd but hey who doesn't like cuddling?

• Exactly!

• xD wowwwwwwwww

• Haha :)

• Not when my girlfriend likes to cuddle with my junk. lol

• Well if my boyfriend was here, that would be a different matter! Haha

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, do whatever you have to do to feel better. It's not harming anyone.

• It's weird but I am not going to judge you because you have good reasons.

• Yeah I mean don't get me wrong, I rarely do it. I also love cats... but am allergic to them so can't have one. Not sure if it's anything to do with that.

• That's perfectly acceptable 😊

• Thanks haha

• It's not at all weird! If it provides comfort and makes you feel secure and safe why shouldn't you cuddle it! It's obviously helping you to nurse your broken heart. We all have different ways of doing that. I hug my pillow and cry into it when I'm broken hearted. 💗💞

• Thank you that's probably what it is :)