What do you care more about?

The game console or the games that would come on it?

• Console
  • The games that come on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course the games on it. Why would I buy a console which has no games in interested in.
    Always check the games first, if that's not enough to decide go by power and other features.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if I break one game, ok, I can replace it in time. But if I break the console, that's a hell of a lot more expensive to replace. Without the console, what am I going to do-imagine playing the game XD "Go Roach. Oh no, drowners. Slash slash, fire, dodge. Collect dwarven spirit"

What Guys Said 15

• games are huge of course but most of the consoles have similar games... for example xbox and playstation have pretty much the same catalog so for me it's about the console.

i prefer the playstation controller and appreciate that they don't charge you an internet access fee

• Generally the games, but really xbox and ps4 have more or less the exact same games with a handful of exceptions which I don't really care about. I also have a PC, I find the master race to be very disappointing... modding simply isn't fun for me and sure there are more games but the online community isn't thriving (unless you play horrible mainstream games) and the extra games are mostly poorly made platformers or real life 'simulators'.

• Have you tried warframe?

• I honestly didn't even know it was also on PC, I think that's probably because when it comes to PC games I get drawn instantly to the big ones like WoW, Hearthstone or Aion.

• maybe give it a try?

• i have had years of steam on PC, but grew up with an xbox, so i got the new xbox just to play HALO, my fave xbox franchise.

• Of course the game. Console bears no meaning whatsoever. Besides, I'm a member of the PC race.

• I care about the console because it determines the games that come with it. All the old people remember how unlicensed games caused the video game crash in the 80's and how Nintendo avoided that mistake by forcing every game to have a Nintendo seal of approval.
    It also has a huge impact for online play: Xbox live is expensive as hell, where as many online PS4 games are still free. I haven't had to buy Playstation Plus for any of the online games I like.

Console makes everything.

• If you love the hardware more, you are a fanboi/girl and need to ask yourself why you're playing games. You should be playing them for fun, not so you can join a clique and hate other cliques.

• Both are important to me.

I want a great console (not necessarily in terms of computing and graphical power) but in terms of durability, features, the controller and of course games are as important.

When I buy a console I want a great product that will enable me to play great games.

• The games that come with it, that's why I prefer PC, PC version of games usually get expansion packs and are modable like the Sims 2.

• Definitely the games! Hardware ain't shit without pleasing software.

• Software ain't shit without powerful hardware

• I don't know man, Crysis is fun, but man oh man do you need some good hardware :D

• @d3adn1nja I support Crysis because most of the staff that worked on the TimeSplitters series, and I absolutely LOVED the TimeSplitters series!

• You don't play a console, you play the game in it. Without a game, a game console is nothing but a super expensive high tech box.

• The games that come on it.

• Only reason I always bought Xboxes were because of the Halo franchise lol

• The gamesssss! thats why i have a wii u!

• can't have a game without a console XD

• CoD4 will always be king

What Girls Said 4

• Which is why Play Station rules. THEIR EXCLUSIVES TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE.

• Well, I think what truly matters are the games lol

• Games... it's kind of difficult to feel attachment to a console.

• Well, you can't use a game console without games, and you cannot game without a game console. So, you tell me.

• With some games depending on which console they came out on. You can play them on a PC using an emulator.