Have you ever accidentally injured anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• There were times in which damage was done and it was no accident. But yes, injury by accident took place just the same. There was one time that I accidently bumped heads with someone who wasn't watching where they were going, I turned around the same time and "boom" head on collision. He fell to the ground and further damaged himself. It was said he suffered a concussion from the impact. Honestly, I feel like he lied about that though. But, that's what he and his supporters said. A second time I was just feeling hyper and I accidently hit someone a close line as I turned around. Hey, I was galloping free all over the place in space that I consciously knew I had all along. So my first reaction and sentence to him when I turned around and saw him on the ground was unfortunately not "are you okay?" But, "man... where did you come from?" His injuries were to his upper back and right elbow

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol once in elementary school. I was tall back then (I'm short now though 😂) and we were getting our things from our cubbies. My backpack got stuck so I yanked on it and accidentally elbowed a boy in the face and gave him a bloody nose! I felt so bad about it!

What Guys Said 18

• I nearly killed a kid in high school over a few dollars. He was a jock and took a few dollars out of my jacket pocket just to tease and bully, and I pinned him to the wall by his neck. when he gave my money back I let him go, but he then had an audience to impress so he tried to play the tough guy and I threw him down and pinned him again by the neck with the blade of my foot. He chocked and gagged, I didn't really want to hurt him, he was just playing trying to be a bully. What he didn't know was that I was a competition martial artists who had been training with two coaches over the last year, as well as doing the Marine PT thing.

• Yep, it's bound to happen when you grow up with siblings lol then you gotta hold them back and coddle them til they stop crying so they don't tell on you. I once tripped my little sis when we were play tag in the house.. she hurt her foot :I so I tried carrying her past our parents to her room but she wouldn't stop weeping so I got in trouble

• Broken a guys shoulder after he charged twice at me on some outside festival and the second time I punched him which ended up in him falling backwards over two of those party-benches and he apparently fell unlucky.

Turned out later on that he was the cousin of someone I know (the world is small, isn't it?) and that he broke his own shoulder, but that he often was up for no good. So no regrets there from my side.

• So there was an icy hill and I lost my footing as a knee jerk reaction I grabbed onto my mom (human shield) and we tumbled down the hill, we were pretty beat up and sore but my mom needed crutches for a while. I was less beat up because I accidentally used her as a human shield.

That ice fucking hurts.

• Well, I don't know if you can garner scale from my profile pic, but I am not only hefty, but relatively tall.
    This means that injuring people accidentally happens all too regularly.
    I've never severely injured anyone.
    Probably the most severe was when this little guy ran smack dab into me in a basketball game. His groin slightly hit my knee, and he was also knocked flat.

• I knocked one or two out but they were looking for trouble.

• Yeah, for about a year ago I got in an argument with some dude at the school I went to, and ended up fighting, and I pushed him back into a girl who stood there, and somehow her foot got fucked up for weeks. I think he stepped on her.

• Tons of times lol.

• I badly winded my friend in rugby :/

• yes but nothing too bad. happens while doing sports

• Yeah playing sports most of my life, it was bound to happen.

• I "accidentally" pushed someone down the stairs and they broke their arm.

• I've injured people... -.- but it was no accident

• Yes I accidentally broke my kids leg years ago. Boy did I feel like the world's best dad.

• Yeah, years and years of martial arts, it happens occasionally.

• Yep. We were messing around with a friend of mine and I ended up shattering a glass door on him.

Long story short guy has some nasty cuts now.

• Bunch of times. One time I pointed some place and didn't see a friend coming behind me and I hit him with my elbow.

• No such thing as a accident.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, my sister several times when we were kids. Let's just say she lost a nail and also blacked out once.

• Yes. When I was 6 or 7 years old, I lightly pushed away my 2-3 year old sister who was trying to bounce on me while I was watching TV (she was bouncing on one of those huge inflatable balls with a handle that children of the 90s used to bounce on) and she ended up losing her balance, hitting her head against the corner of the shelf, and had to get a two or three stitches on her head because the bleed didn't stop. I never told me parents and felt so guilty and confused. -_-

• LOL! 😂😂 i do this ALOTTTT. I have no idea how i manage to cause people so much harm!🙆🏽

• Yes. I accidentally punched my best friend in the head. I was trying to get out of her canopy that fell on me and she walked into the crossfire of my swinging arms lol

• Many times. Thefirst one that came to my mind after reading this is when I accidentally kicked a boy and gave him a black eye but didn't even notice until his mom came to where I was and started yelling at me. I was terrified because I didn't even know what happened lol I didn't even notice I kicked him.

• My brother got hurt a couple of times.

• Yeah, many times, I'm clumsy hahah

• I'm 99.9% made up of clumsiness so I injure people and myself on a regular basis.

• I accidentally stabbed someone through their hand one time in high school or middle school, I can't remember.

• Christ! LMAO! Did they swing?

• @mr90skid No, we were in class and he said something or did something and it pissed me off so I guess I just stabbed my pen into his hand but I went too hard or something. It didn't go through through, lol sorry shouldn't have exaggerated, but he had to go to the nurse cuz it was bleeding. I think I got in trouble, I don't remember but I do remember the teacher was laughing so hard.

• Lol it's all good but damn your teacher laughed? Shout out to her lol
      You may of forgotten but that kid will always remember your face xD

• Yeah, one time when was younger and still played soccer, I didn't know this girl was behind me and I turned around and 1) tripped her 2) stepped on her hand and then she broke her arm. I couldn't play at all for the rest of the game because of that.

• I've broke a guy's dick during sex.

• Not that i know of/can remember...