Do you like clowns?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh no. At least, not anymore. Maybe there was a time in my life in which they were funny to me just as they creep me out at one point as well. But not anymore. But still, I respect the hustle. I have absolutely nothing against them. Just like everybody else in this world who is doing what they can to put food on the table, I wish them peace, love, joy, prosperity and long life. Irey...

• How do you have 96% MHO lol

• @tony72722 That's the same thing I sometimes wonder lol. But in all humility, I'm here to help if and whenever I can

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. There is truly an art to being a good clown. There are schools on how to clown, how to do the makeup how to handle different situations, etc. The good clowns put a lot into getting that way.

Many clowns do so for a living, but many do so to put humor and even hope into the lives of people who are hurting. Such as the children in hospitals going through painful processes fighting threatening and/or fatal diseases. It can bring tears to see a child who is hurting in pain and desperation be able to forget for a little while and laugh along with the clowns. Very noble and dedicated people.

• No. I'm a bit creeped out by them I always think their serial rapists, perhaps I've watched too much Criminal Minds lol

• Meh they're not funny or scary. Just clowny

• I love em! Ronald is my homie.

• No,
    We all float down here

• Clowns are fag boys in hiding

• I love them they are scarry and funny so shoulden't I love them

What Girls Said 8

• Not a fan of them. They are kind of creepy, but it's not a phobia for me.

• They're meh

• HELL NOOOOOO!!!

• hell NO. //////////////////

• No I'm actually scared of them 😐

• Clowns are cool I guess

• Nope! They're scary.

• Indifferent...