Is anyone else terrified of the oncoming threat of blistering cold winds and snow?

I am. If I get reincarnated as an animal, I'd want to be a bear. Sleep that shitty weather away.
Or a fox but. Eh.

• Yes. I hate the cold.
  • No. I hate the cold.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• not terrified, more like saddened.

• I wake up every morning in fear of seeing swirls of white flakes fluttering around. No like.

• oh no! now I'm going to start having that same fear :'(

What Guys Said 6

• oh come on, where is the option for LOVING snow?

Where is my snow? I want it, now!

• It's probably the second one. I was just shivering so hard when typing this, my fingers slipped and somehow typed out "I hate the cold".

• haha, okay then

• No. We usually have that every year. So, I'm used to that. However, this year has been a bit warmer than normal.

• Nope, I want all the mosquitoes to die cause they out here feasting on me

• I've always wanted to be a bear!!!

• I'm an ALASKAN.

• C - No, I don't hate the cold.

What Girls Said 4

• Have you been watching that movie again?

• No. What movie?

• I forgot what it's called it think it called day after tommrow... When like this huge snow storm bury New York and people due from the cold and the snow.

• Haha, no snow here xD!

• There's no snow yet... but I'm sure there will be. It's already cold as balls outside and windy as fuck.

• I hate snow. People already can't drive when it starts raining. I don't know why people see snow and just go buckwild insane and completely lose their shit. Lmao like, that little snowbank does not give you the go ahead to ignore stop lights and traffic rules. Shit.

• I guess the more accurate complaint is that I hate people driving when it snows. I actually like snow - it's delicious in snow cream.

• I like the cold.

• I hate the cold. I hate wearing clothes so I'm always freezing in the winter.

• Don't get me wrong, I wear clothes and stuff just don't like wearing layers upon layers.

• Nope im in south FL, nothing to worry about here...

• I'm jelly.

• Id trade with you in a hear beat, im tired of this heat (hey that rhymed lol)