Do you think Caitlyn Jenner deserved the 'Woman of The Year Award"?

• Yes
  • No
Personally, if you want to be called by a different gender, i will call you that, you respect me, i respect you. Its they want to use the gender they identify withs bathroom, changing room etc. that makes me uncomfortable, i wouldn't want a man in the same bathroom as me, even if he thinks he's a female. You have to earn the title of being called a woman, simply growing out your hair etc. doesn't make you one, this wouldn't be a big deal if he wasn't rich.
At the very end of the day, you either have two X chromosomes, or one. This award could of gone to a woman who changed the world, not man with money and fame. Not to mention that a lot of the transgender community doesn't approve of her, and not to mention the fact that she's said some very transphobic things herself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well her surgery was a shoddy job at best. Seriously look at other transgenders that have operations many could honestly pass for a woman and they look like super models. (s) he is clearly someone that used to be a man by just looking. Besides have a surgery what has Jenner done. You know besides plowing into the back of an old lady killing her instantly this year. This is like the biggest fuck you to women all over the world. Women who are risking their lives volunteering in war torn countries. Women who are scientific researchers looking for cures for destructive diseases. And the biggest fuck you of all goes to that old woman and her family that have been robbed of a loved one.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Because Caitlyn Jenner did nothing. Except get away with killing someone. And that isn't deserving of a reward.

What Guys Said 24

• Caitlyn Jenner is ineligible. Caitlyn is a mutilated man, not a woman.

Anyone who really cared about him would try to cure him of his delusion instead of encouraging him.

• He deserved it as much as Obama the nobel prize for peace. Aka not at all.

• Nope, i'm sure being transgender is a tough experience to go through... and if it wasn't someone related to the Kardashian's i'd probably see the whole thing as less of a publicity stunt. But regardless i'm certain there are women who have done more and put more on the line in the year.

• NO, HE'S NOT EVEN A WOMAN

• I think Ivanka Trump should've gotten the reward. She's a really smart person, she's in charge of handling all the business while her father Donald in focusing on becoming president. Currently 3 new Trump hotels are being built and a new Trump golf course is about to open in Dubai. After that is completed Trump will own a total of 15 hotels and 17 golf courses. What do you think @Desten-y?

• I wouldn't agree, personally, i fell the woman who should get it should change lives of other females, not just make her dad money

• What do you mean change the lives of other females? So someone who changes the lives of men doesn't matter? Wtf?

• she also didn't deserve the arthur ashe courage award over lauren hill, a college girl who fought brain cancer and noah galloway, a double amputee who lost his left leg and arm in combat.

• Born a man. raised a man. joined the world of sports as a man. married as a man. impregnated a woman as a man. became a father. raised his children as a man.
    in his mid sixties he decides he is a woman. some hormones, implants, plastic surgery, and a dress later, and we are expected to consider HIM woman of the year, and we're hateful if we don't?

No. There are women who are part of space programs. women who serve our nations in their militaries. women who are doctors and save lives. women who are cops and deal with dangerous people. women who are part of a government, local or national, who help run nations. Women who do things, great things. Every amazing thing that every other woman in the world has done this year, all brushed aside so that we can put the crown on a man? To be very clear, even if surgery to screw with his gentiles actually, magically, made him a woman, he would still be ineligible. Bruce still has his dick.

Making him woman of the year is one of the most offensive things, and most cruel and insensitive things, anyone could do to all the women in the world who have worked hard and really tried to make a difference.

the only thing Bruce did this year that made a difference was when he was texting while driving, and drove his car into a woman's vehicle at a red light, pushing her into oncoming traffic, resulting in her death. That is't Bruce's contribution to society: vehicular manslaughter. So brave. So beautiful.

I'm going to be sick. That dead woman has friends and family morning her, and they get to watch the man who killed her be crowned "woman of the year."

• No way in hell

• I think she should be in jail for vehicular homicide.

• She wasn't even a woman for the entire year lol

• So ironic that a man wins the woman of the year award. Are men going to become better women than women are?

• Every last one of y'all ladies should ticked like "but yo, I CAME with the 'qualifications' though"

• So what? A man slaps on some lipstick and a dress and he's automatically better than every other woman on the planet?

• I do not think a MALE should get an award designed for adult human females.

• I think it should go toward those Assyrian and Christian women who are forming militias in Syria to combat ISIS while all of the military aged men cower to the West as refugees.

• I am soooooo happy with the poll results

• if you have a penis, you're male
    if you have a vagina, you're female
    If you want the personalities/sexual preference associated with the other gender, and pretend to be that gender that's fine, but you are what you are.

• He's not a woman.

• WTF! why is the #KardBlock app not working on this site?

• Woman of the year needs to be a woman. Caitlyn Jenner shouldn't count.

• no, he isn't even a woman

• It is an insult for the real women that this person got this award

• She/He was never a girl in the first place.

• I think the story of the guy who have back his wife's Woman of the Year award after Jenner won says it all. The guy's wife was an NYPD officer who died in the line of duty on 9/11/01. Jenner winning is a thumb in the eye to all the women who put their lives on the line every day like that. Especially since he got away with murder.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 19

• No she does not.

• Yup, I understood what you said, you said that we should call them based on the sex they changed into, even if biologically they're the same; but just because biologically they're the same (Jenner has stil even the same genitalia), they actually didn't change sex. So, we should call them as they feel, in order to respect their feelings. And I said I would do it in front of them, but this doesn't change the fact Jenner sex is still male and the women of the year should be an actual woman.

• As I said in the comment, I realize that she is still biologically a male and nothing would change that. And as you can see in my orginal comment, I said she does not deserve award, not because she isn't an orginal woman but for other reasons. @Elis678

• While I'm under the firm belief that there are plenty of people that deserve that award more than Jenner, I do think she is brave. Have you seen the sex change operation? If this is true, then I do have a newfound respect for transgender males that go female. That is extreme. EXTREME.

• No, I mean what has she done? Got some plastic surgery, put on some makeup and talked about it on camera? I don't see how that is deserving of becoming "Woman of the Year"... All she has done is spent a year acting like every other woman in that family. Really have women done nothing this year?

• No. I think she's brave for coming out the way she did, so publicly, because a lot of people wouldn't have done that. However, the way she speaks about many trans people is unacceptable and she's been open about some intolerant ideas regarding same sex couples too. Regardless of how I feel that her coming out may be inspirational to many trans teens who need someone famous to look up to, the way she speaks about other groups is not something that the 'woman of the year' would do, in my opinion.

• No I don't believe so.

I know I'm just saying the same things as others but considering he wasn't a woman for the whole year, that's a big of a big one for woman of the year award... I think there were people with more deserving reasons. They picked him because they didn't want a hoo-har and it means that they are sympathising with transgender people.
    Although I'm sure going through a sex change is tough, I also believe there is more than "feeling wrong". I mean, I feel wrong, I feel a failure, I feel awful. I have depression. And although I know it doesn't compare, I seek mental health help for it, I don't turn to the knife to make myself look different and hope I feel better. You know? I'm not saying it's a 100% fix but I think there's more that could be done to support people.

• lol I'm with the majority here.

• Nope. Bitch has a dick not a pussy.

• I think it is the craziest shit I have ever heard.

• She ha dnt even been a women for a whole year

• "HE" isn't a woman to begin with.

• First of all I have nothing against the transgender community I am all for a persons happyness, but I mean she hasn't even been a women for a year.

• She deserves the 'Who has made the most storm this year' award but not woman of the year.

• She hasn't even been a woman for a year 😒😒😂

• If she wants to identify herself as woman then go ahead no ones stopping her but she did absolutely nothing to deserve this award just some surgeries for herself to make herself feel better. Woman of the year award was for women who brought a huge positive impact by saving lives, protecting their countries (armed forces), achieving scientific discoveries surely any school teacher is more qualified by mending the minds of tomorrow for woman of the year than this woman.

• Gagers, I'm proud of you all. Nice to see the 100% even at a decent amount of votes.

• no because he's not a woman and plus he he got a way with killing someone

• Definitely not...

• No cause he's not a woman

• No because she's not a woman.