How often and in what situations do you walk around your house naked?

Do you walk around naked besides just your bedroom?

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically before/after a shower if I forget something.

• Is it only in your bedroom? Or in other parts of the house?

• Not really, I never know when someone is about to pop into my room or something. I do walk around with no pants on sometimes though.

• Do you wear underwear that looks like shorts when walking around outside your bedroom in case people see you? or do you wear just about anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before kids a lot. Now, with a daughter still in the house, I will walk around naked upstairs, but not downstairs.

What Girls Said 15

• I prefer panties, I'd totally walk around all day in my panties... but I do tend to walk around in the mornings a lot naked, because when I get out of bed I'm half asleep and can't decide between coffee, food and shower haha;
    so more often than not I walk a back and forth from the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen a few times naked then end up eating breakfast at the counter naked typically lol =-}

• Do you always remember that you have house guests when you get up? lol

• Haha only people i know really well get to stay at my house and it's very rare, plus I'm so out of it in the mornings they get what they get lol they know to leave me be in the mornings =-)) besides naked is so close to swim suit I'm not sure it'd matter

• Not often, I don't live alone, wouldn't be appropriate.

• I never do cause I live with parents and they would not allowed it and I don't want to get dirty so I would never do that either.

• I just did last night. I was at my new place, not fully moved in yet and alone for a while. I took a shower and since I was alone, I did walk all over the house naked.

• Pretty much whenever I'm home and it's not too cold and I feel like being naked.

• Never unless I am trying out a bra!

• Never and never

• When I'm home alone or I know no one is going to see me

• Do you do it because you just want to feel free or because you can't put clothes on? (like getting out of the shower and clothes are in the dryer?

• I guess I feel a little bit more free. I also prefer walking out the shower and going straight into my room to get dressed rather than changing in the bathroom, or wearing a towel/robe to walk to my room.

• I never do this. It wouldn't be comfortable physically nor emotionally (I wouldn't want to be caught naked)

• I live with roommates and I don't know when they're gonna walk in the house. Even if i had my own apartment, I don't see any reason to do that.

• I only do it when I am studying. I dunno why haha 🤓

• So if you are studying you will get naked?

• haha sorry. I'm weird.

• I don't think you are weird at all. I think you are very interesting. And I wouldn't mind getting to know you better.

• ı live alone so actually after taking a shower, if the weather is nice ı walk around naked haahaahha :D

• When I'm home alone for the whole day or something

• I'm naked as much as possible so pretty much 24/7

• I walk around naked after I take my pj's off and walk over to my washer to throw my undies in and then walk to the bathroom to use the potty and hop in the shower. It's an everyday routine lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I live with other people so no I don't do that