Do singers act sexy because they want to?

So do they actually choose to act sexy and wear revealing clothes or do their managment/lable/whoever go "Sex sells, so you're going to act sexy and make us lots of mula, okay?"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They definitely do what sells.

All different artists have a image or persona they are putting out. They try to follow that image with their music and wardrobe.

Artists pretty much compete with each other and follow the trend.

The audience dictates that trend because they are the buyers.
    If the image doesn't sell... then they have to gravitate towards what is in or hot.

Producers are major influences In the persona these artists create for themselves to show the world.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A combonation of both... look at all the attention miley cyrus got... I can't stand that genre of music, and i know about it... Sex sells

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think they do it cause they don't have a choice. Just like Jasmine V - she was thin and beautiful and then her management forced her to gain weight til the point where she looks obese. But it is no secret - skinny musicians don't sell cause they make girls jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's because that sells. That's why so many didn't dress like that before they were famous, or in the early part of their careers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Sex sells bro

0|0
    0|0