Would you date a girl like me?

Ok well I'm tough like I rip down walls during the summer and I rip up carpet and when I was rip carpet up I stepped on a nail I just ripped the nail out and started working again. I love to play in the mub and get dirty. I almost always only wear boots. But I also have a girly side. I like to get my nails done and wear skirts sometimes and sometimes dress up. Other wise I wear jeans. And i eat a lot but i only weigh 125pounds and im 5'7. Would you date a girl like me?

Updates:
GUYS, would u date a girl like me... sorry forgot to only have guys be able to answer this question

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care how tough you are, I care if you're fun to be with and you're good looking.

I'd probably date you if I liked hanging out with you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you ripping down walls and carpets

0|1
    0|0
    • So I have have the original floor that is 120 years old and the wall at my old house so we could sell it we needed to take it down

• Oh right, gotcha

• Yeah

What Guys Said 13

• You seem pretty cool. I'd like to get to know you a bit more , but I would definitely date you. Message me sometime. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "I stepped on a nail I just ripped the nail out and started working again."
    Impressive lol I would of ripped it out but not before yelling "OH SHIT! OH SHIT!!!" >:O
    Yeah you seem cool and tomboys are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • U sound exactly like my girlfriend... She is also never afraid of getting her hands dirty.. She has this fascination for bugs that i really dont get but its cute... & she's super thin... Zero fig... Everyone knows she is a tomboy but only i & i know her her true girly side that she only revealed to me... I make her feel girly :D.. . U have an awesome personality so dont worry... Someone would love to date u :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya... We can build our house together 😉

0|0
    0|0
    • No I love old house the house I live in is 129 year old

• Show All
    • I've heard about high maintenace before... Just didn't think it would be literal... jk.. What about being energy efficient?

• Its going to be my house so I get what I want

• Can't quite imagine you...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Probably lol I'm a very complianced person and if u saw a pic of me u wouldn't believe what I described is me

• Maybe. I don't intend to be rude, it's just hard to picture you :)

• Only if this girl were pretty and liked me back!

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it, but you're a little girl anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • Fucking absolutely I would just start drinking beer and working on engine's and I'm poke

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely date a girl like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't have a vagina. I would rather not get into a dick measuring contest with a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or your just afraid you wouldn't be able to handle a girl like me

• You have so much to learn lol but you are plucky!

• Yes. Very helpful when house maintnince is required

0|1
    0|0
  • Where we going?

0|0
    0|0
    • What?

• Show All
    • Ow no sweetheart the guys 19

• Oh okay.

• I'd date a woman like you, I don't find prissy women who won't try things because they think it is too hard or that's "a man's job" etc, attractive.

A tough cute woman is my kind of woman.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No because I'm straight :p

0|0
    0|0