I wanted to see if my computer would read my credit card so I put it in the cd rom and it got stuck how do I get it out?

Also I tried tooth picks, but lost them in the process also the driver is making noises.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The manual eject switch, the little hole you can stick a safety pin to push the door open.

Don't use a toothpick.."lost them in the process" and where the hell did you lose them? Get a stiff paper clip or safety pin that fits in the small hole. You will physically have to push it in. Computer should be off.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• OMG lol google it

0|1
    0|0
  • Whooaaaa? Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey you stole my question!

0|1
    0|0
  • Trolls be trolling...

0|3
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• U should have used the floppy disk reader.. Works perfectly... lol... U might have to take it apart and replace the cd reader (worst case)

0|1
    0|0
  • Throw your computer off the balcony and then tape the components back together when you get your card back.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow should I do a video youtube walkthrough of this too? I have 44 subcsibers who will watch.

• Show All
    • Will you subcribe to my channel?

• No but only because I haven't done what you've done. Fortunately and unfortunately I've prevented myself from making the same mistake you did by clicking on your question, so I don't need a tutorial on how to get a card out of a cd-rom.

• I'm laughing so hard right now

0|2
    0|0
  • Wait what.

0|2
    0|0