At what age did you realize that Santa wasn't real?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I always knew Santa wasn't real.
    My sister and I would pretend though just for fun.
    My mom didn't celebrate Christmas, but she does the presents and tree thing because of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was never taught to believe in Saint Nicholas. As a matter of fact, I was always amused as a little child around Christmas time as I journeyed through the streets with my parents to see Santa Claus of diverse built, shape, height, hue and sound of voice. And even if I was taught to believe in him, I believe I would've been too clever to fall for that

What Girls Said 20

• Pretty late, I was like 10 or 11.

• Like since I was born!

• i was about 6 or 7 i think. yes, i held onto the belief for as long as possible.

• at age 7 i saw my parents putting gifts under the Christmas tree, but pretend till i was 10

• I never believed in Santa

• WHAT? SANTA ISN'T REAL? PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T SO v. v

• I was 8 or 9 at the time. I can't remember which age but I found out when my parents were talking and I walked in during a conversation and they had let it slip. They didn't do it on purpose, it was just bad timing. I kinda had a feeling but I wasn't sad or anything, when I was a bit older I was a bit sad, it took the fun out of Christmas for me.

• Stop lying, Santa is real.

• I never believed in Santa

• I was about 10 years old but I would still go along with it, pretending.

• I never believed in Santa.

• I want to say 7

• When I saw him fucking my mom :(

• at around 11, I guess

• 7 or 8, my brother dropped the bomb

• I was 10 years old

• Santa isn't real?😳😳😳😳😫😫😫😫

• 5 years old. I only pretended to believe in him after 5 to humor my mom. I told her the truth when I was 12

• I was 8, and I cried because my mom ruined all the other holiday characters that same day.

• What do you mean Santa isn't real? D:

What Guys Said 15

• I was logical as a child so I probably always had doubt. My parents never straight up told me that he isn't real, and I never "caught" them putting Santa presents under the tree.
    I don't understand how so many kids catch their parents doing that, what a bunch of little asshole kids.

• Never believed in him, my parents weren't gonna let some imaginary person take credit for their hard work xD

• I think I was around 9 or 10 years old when I realized it was also some other guy pretending he is this character or concept of a character, all dressed up as him typically in shopping malls all over the world and shit and as well as in parades sometimes.

• Kindergarden, i got in trouble many times though out elementry school for saying he wasn't real to the other kids.

• I was 6 when I realized.

• 16, lo nah bout 10

• Age fetus.

• At least officially, I remain in denial to this day.

• just now... thanks, dick :D

• Santa's not real?

• What!!! But... 😢

• 9

filler filler

• What do you mean not real? He's coming to my house in a few days.

• 7 or 8 not sure

• I'm Jewish, and my mother told me right from the start.