Girls, have you ever genuinely liked a guy and played hard to get but it backfired completely?

Just curious because This girl at work has been playing hard to get. So I started ignoring her and luckily for me there was this other girl who liked me and we've been talking. The girl who was olaying games now looks all bummed when she sees me and was wondering is this something you've gone through. And if so why do you playngames when it could backbackfire?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont ever play games. Im just super shy. He seemed cold. never smiled or said hey. so I continued life. wishing I could talk to him. his actions were super confusing. I have guys interested in me too but I wanted him, lesson learned I'll start speaking up before someone else does.

• Thank you gor MHG
      ;)

• No problem. I can totally sympathize with the being shy thing and losing the opportunity to date someone because of it

• yea. its like we could be dating now by now lol

What Girls Said 3

• Yep backfires always

• I don't have the ability to play hard to get. If I like you there's no hiding it.

• I'm glad you gave up that easily saves the other poor girl a big heartache