Guys, What would you do if you and your girlfriend were sleeping together and she accidentally let out a little fart in her sleep?

I accidentally farted in my sleep when my boyfriend and I were sleeping together - he didn't say anything about it but I am 99% sure I did. We haven't been together for too long. Im soo embarrassed.

• ew that's gross?
    14% (5)
  • who cares?
    50% (18)
  • it's kind of cute?
    33% (12)
  • other?
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years and believe me, it's just not an issue for us. I really, really don't care about it. There were nights where my girlfriend had to fart not just little but quite a lot in her sleep... and I'm sure I've also had my bad nights :-). The point of having a true lover is that you can be yourself in front of them. I don't expect my girlfriend to hold back because I'm literally the only person in the world where she can just let go and not worry anymore. Personally, I think that is one of the best features about a strong relationship and love.
    Also, at one point in a relationship, you realize that another person's bodily functions are no different from your own. So, if I would get disgusted about my girlfriend's burbs or farts, I would also have to get disgusted about my own and that is rather silly. I really enjoy this carefree relationship I have with my girlfriend and the fact that we know each other in every situation imaginable. I also pee in front of her for example. You might think that's weird but if you stay with your boyfriend for a couple of year you'll see it's not. Somebody else peeing is no different from yourself peeing. In both cases it's water running out your body. In the case of farting, it's some methane coming out of your body - a gas that you also breath in when walking along a street with lots of traffic or when visiting a farm in the countryside. It's just too insignificant to be an issue.

What Guys Said 15

• Everyone farts in their sleep. It really isn't a big deal. If I want a girl that will accept my sleep farts, then I had better be willing to do the same for her.

• Snuggle her up even tighter. It's a bodily function. As long as the paint don't peel or my eye lashes don't fall out its all good

• If you're not comfortable farting around each other, then the relationship isn't very strong, everyone farts...
    Let this strengthen your relationship, that said, maybe not make it into a bedroom or lounge room sport...

• it's only been a month, it's not like we've been together for years haha

• People really need to get over this sort of stuff, it's normal, and necessary bodily function.
      I understand your embarrassment, however you will need to get over it...
      I say it time and again here, Relationships are built on honesty, trust, openness but most importantly compromise... nobodies perfect!!! Compromise is key to any strong relationship...

Just my opinion from life...

• Lol I'll treat it as a cute thing, and try to smell it. And vice versa.

Years down the road we wun have the luxury of being so lovey dovey so now's a good time to trick my brain into thinking it's a cute and lovely smell. XD

• I'd probably start giggling 'cause I'm an immature manchild. Ja ja

• It's not a big deal

• Go to the utility drawer and grab a cork! Honestly I wouldn't care.

• Eww, she experiences basic involuntary biological functions? I see no way I can love her anymore!

• Wait.. girls fart?

• It does happen. Don't worry.

• i would tease her a little and both would laugh.. nothing weird in farting.. its normal

• Two words... Dutch oven

• I would laugh and sniff your fart. That's just me, though, LOL.

• I would try to fart louder

• lol you can't be that insecure. with my girlfriend we fart each other's fac on purpose. whoever makes the strongest fart wins.

• that's a little weird to me, I would definitely be really unhappy if he did that.

also we've only been together for about a month and he hasn't farted in front of me yet.

• well what i'm trying to say is its not true love if you people force yourselves that much. imagine all the tension and gasses building inside lol.