What is the best thing about your city?

Most Helpful Guy

• the multicultural aspect

Most Helpful Girl

• Mm my city in my Hometown is quite small (38 000 population) it's like a line between the Mountains and the Mediterranean sea, it has many nice old buildings French from the Old french colony as-well as Sicilian/Italian influence in the buildings/cuisine.

What Guys Said 30

• The "city" I love in now? Not much. It's scenic, I guess. It's at the base of a mountain and there's a cool pond that runs through the town with old abandoned mills along the connecting creeks. But there's not a whole hell of a lot to do.

My hometown, that's something else. Boston is awesome. There's a lot of history, it's big enough to have all the cool amenities you'd expect of a city, while still being small enough to not be overwhelming. Great seafood if you like that. And people are generally very socially liberal, which is huge. I could never live in the south or Midwest, I can't get along with people who have ignorant, conservative attitudes. And of course, the sports. I'm not sure there's a city that lives and dies by its sports teams as much as us, we're pretty diehard. And all four teams have won championships in the last 15 years, it seems like there's a parade every year, it's surreal. Other than the weather in the winter months, Boston is a great city👍

Obligatory boastful Boston meme I always post coming in 5...4...3...2...
    boston.barstoolsports.com/.../...esome-480x600.jpg

• It is big enough to have lots of things to do but there is not too many people either which means very low pollution levels. There is the city life and beautiful nature to.

• i'd say either the food or all the different types of people who live here

• Most diverse city in the nation
    Cheapest major city in the nation
    Lowest gas prices
    Lowest food prices
    Lowest housing prices
    If you can't make it here, well..

• It's the ideal size: something like 80,000 inhabitants... not too busy so that you'd run away but all facilities are there and it has a nice city center with old buildings and a nice atmosphere :D

• Probably the fact that there is so much to do in Manhattan and so many things to see, Statue of Liberty is right there

• We're a large city with a smalltown feel. Indianapolis has over 1 a million people, yet the other day I had to stop and let deer cross the street in front of me.

• New York City. Enough Said
    (WTC Memorial, Battery Park, MOMA, Central Park, Pizza, Bagels, Cheesecake

• 750 population village, lots of nature but close to some smaller cities, got everything we need here :)

• The landscape. It's in a valley with tabletop mountains on one side, and towering mountains on the other. There are biodiverse forests on one side, dry grasslands on the other.

• The best thing about my city... hmm.

It'd have to be the people, the city itself is rather... industrial oil boom town.

• The food. My city specifically is big and it's divided into smaller sub communities. There's a Chinese area, Indian area... etc. So all that ethnic food will definitely put a smile on my face.

• I live in a town of 3100 people. 2sq mi. The entire town. 97% white. Rural.

Biggest thing is either the school or the courthouse.

• get the most exposure of all races and cultures... which made me think maybe enclaves aren't so bad lol

sexy girls and a night life of course

• That I live in it :-)

• nothing. my town is boring as hell. there's nothing to do.

• There's nothing really good about it but I'll just say the low crime

• Me of course

• Absolutely nothing!

• A ton of immigrants.
    A bloody bucket load.

• The shopping and nightlife, I guess.

• The Arch I'd say

• Country chicks ha

• The food and good inexpensive drugs

• my city has less population according to around cities. i like this.

• my town is 2000 population. nothing to do. but no crime. bill Clinton visited once.

• I can buy weed whenever I want

• The highway goes straight through it.

• DRAKE WAS BORN HERE

• The hookerss

What Girls Said 9

• I like washington D. C!

• Lake Tahoe is an hour drive away.
    theaposition.com/.../Lake-Tahoe2.jpg
    Small farming town of 5,000 people. But just big enough to have everything. Ski resorts, deserts getaways, or a mountain range are all available. County library does not charge late fees.

• In terms of the city I live in right now.. there's nothing I like about it, and there's nothing interesting about it. I'm waiting to get out and move somewhere I like.

• Strange bitches like me

• Not much I live near a very small town.

• Food and the climate.

• Nothing Ratchpton is a shithole now and I want to leave.

• Da beachhhh

• it is somewhat small