Do you think random ass grabbing is offensive even if you already like that guy?

Like walking in hall in school, Even if you know the guy and like him

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls love that shit lol.

• This chick gave me "that" look yesterday after telling me last week how she is gonna miss me on Christmas break and now she's just playing one words on texting. Yea ok

• This convo is a sequel to how to lose a girl in 60 seconds 101

• @sephylove never had problem pulling them so?

What Girls Said 7

• As long as the guy does not find it offensive, I don't think so. But still, I wouldn't do that, I am not too crazy 😑

• If that's the case and we're actually close, I wouldn't mind.

• iodinate like being grabbed even in a relationship. i would be pissed if a guy did that to me out of nowhere.

• If I know him and like him and we are cool like that, it wouldn't bother me if he did that in private but out in public, that's not cool

• What? Why Anne franking? Why not same in public?

• Dude we value individuality so much, anything besides it is seen a threat, i mean social acceptance as in what is socially expected, in each of our roles (often evolving) there are certain things expected of us from those in our same roles and those in different roles, think person/parent, student/teacher, and friend/friend relationships, i mean its not like the teacher sits in a desk clump with the students, or a student sits in a teachers desk

• @WeComatose I don't really care about getting ashamed and all that bro, people that know me knows I am just being goofy and ones that don't. I can't care about what they think

• No, I wouldn't mind at all! I find it flattering in general and if my crush every did I think I'd die 😂

• Wait what.

• Lol well I don't do it in offensive way

• I know. The way I see it, if you're touching me there you want sobering from me, whether it's my attention or something more 😜

• YES
    I don't appreciate having my ass grabbed regardless of whether I like him or not.

• It is offensive. I would get offended anyway

What Guys Said 2

• From the male perspective, I don't find it disrespectful at all. I'd rather she didn't do it with other people watching, though.

• I always add a spin to the slap