Is it a bad idea to contact a guy just to have someone to hang out with and maybe hook up with?

is it wrong to contact a guy just because you're lonely, wan to go out drinking and maybe get some action out of it? by the way when i say "hook up" or "action", im talking about everything except sex.

Im home from the holidays, and after breaking it off with a friend i barely see my other friends. I went on two dates with this guy, i got the impressiom he really liked me, but i liked him a lot on the first date and not so much on the second date ( no spesific reason, still dont know why) so it didn't work out.

Updates:
im also considering contacting this second guy for the same reason.. we went on one date togheter

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No, do you boo

0|0
    0|0
    • you dont think he would mind? i haven't spoken to him since this summer

• Show All
    • okay! i'll try! thanks

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its bad, however you want to make sure you both are on the same page and you're not leading them on to think you want something more!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it... Wish i could

0|0
    0|0
  • Just remember, guys have feelings too!!

0|0
    0|0
    • true... i'll ofc tell him im not after dating

• Show All
    • Well the thing is that im not going to have sex with him, the farest i'll go is fingering and handjobs.. you think he would be ok with that?

• He should be happy with what ever happens

• Only if you make it clear what you're after and don't lead his ass on.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!