Is it a bad idea to contact a guy just to have someone to hang out with and maybe hook up with?

is it wrong to contact a guy just because you're lonely, wan to go out drinking and maybe get some action out of it? by the way when i say "hook up" or "action", im talking about everything except sex.

Im home from the holidays, and after breaking it off with a friend i barely see my other friends. I went on two dates with this guy, i got the impressiom he really liked me, but i liked him a lot on the first date and not so much on the second date ( no spesific reason, still dont know why) so it didn't work out.

im also considering contacting this second guy for the same reason.. we went on one date togheter

Most Helpful Guy

• No, do you boo

• you dont think he would mind? i haven't spoken to him since this summer

• okay! i'll try! thanks

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its bad, however you want to make sure you both are on the same page and you're not leading them on to think you want something more!

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it... Wish i could

• Just remember, guys have feelings too!!

• true... i'll ofc tell him im not after dating

• Well the thing is that im not going to have sex with him, the farest i'll go is fingering and handjobs.. you think he would be ok with that?

• He should be happy with what ever happens

• Only if you make it clear what you're after and don't lead his ass on.

What Girls Said 0