Is it bad to film take of on a plane?

Ok so this is my first time going on a plane and I'm going on with my best friend were flying to visit my dad for winter break and we're both 16 and I'm hella scared to get on a plane and I wanna film take off and when we're in the air is it bad to film take off or not? And any tips about planes I should know

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to turn off all electrical devices during take off and landing

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not supposed to, but it doesn't actually hurt anything. I've done it.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is okay to film on a plane once you are not online in flight.

• can't see any recording device during take off allowed, up in the air yes.. to be honest just lie back and go with the flow, suck a sweet, it will be fine

• You really aren't supposed to have anything out that can fly around during takeoff. There really isn't much to record anyway, lots of noise and a little shaking. can't see anything interesting.

• Look on YouTube there's thousands of videos. Do you know which aircraft you're going on? Boeing?, Airbus? or another?

• As long as you aren't trying to stream it, filming shouldn't be an issue.

What Girls Said 1

• Tip: It helps to chew gum when the plane is taking off so that your ears don't pop