I lost my phone?

I lost my phone. I called it a few times and it ranged. Then i text it. Asking the person could they please return it. When i called it i. after 20 seconds... The phone was off which let me know somebody had it. I mean it was a little cheap phone but all my person info was in it. Then I had it cut off so the person can't use it... what is tge point if them keeping my phone? I mean people are so f'd up these days. .

Most Helpful Guy

• They can wipe it and put a new SIM card in it.

• But my service provider said they can't after i put it on lost and stolen.

• That won't stop them from trying to sell it... like on CraigsList or something.

• Im you can't use it... it was a cheap phobe so they won't get more than 5 bucks or not even... like i think the person may have panicked when i text them. Because theybturn the phone right off

Most Helpful Girl

• To probably sell it, I know I feel your pain. I hope you can get another one x

What Guys Said 2

• What kind of phone is it?

• Oh.. Poor uou😕

What Girls Said 0