Cat pissed on my XBOX 360 CONTROLLER?

I thought i smelt piss... My controler isn't working and its wet... i changed batteries and everything should i put in a bag a rice? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can give it a try!

What Guys Said 5

• U sure it wasn't you? Cats don't tend to piss on random things like that... pmsl :-D

• I swear it wasn't me lol it was under the cushion of my couch and that's where the wet spot was... She misses her box sometimes too 😼

• Lol Iagree on the trembling cat 😼😻
      But it was an accident she's still nervouse I just got her ❤ Ithought id try the rice. And hope Santa gives me a new one 😍🎅🎅👅

• it was under a cushion on the couch.. where you may of been sitting... where a wet spot now is...

sure it wasn't you? ;)

• Bin it lmao. That's grim. 😂

• I heard of people using rice on the phone for something falling in fluid but I am surprised that amount of fluid ( a cat's piss ) has affected it - I reckon something else is wrong.

• You need to pee on your cats favorite toy as revenge

• You should put your cat in a canvas bag with a brick for company, then take it to a river and dispose of it.

• Or I can put her on you and she'll claw your eyes off prick!

• They freeze and don't fight when you strangle them, it's unusual but I assure you it's true.

What Girls Said 0