How can I get rid of my big butt (I'm a boy)?

I'm 13 year old a boy with a huge butt ( literally the size of Kim Kardashian) and I'm sick of it. Both girls and guys slap and grabmy butt a lot and I'm tired of it. I am really skinny with small shoulders and no waist with big hairless jiggly butt and thighs. Some girls do complement my ass but then others make fun of it. Some guys would call me gay because I looked too feminine (I don't have facial hair).

One time I was sitting on the beach with my family reading a book while wearing big skinny jeans (the only pair of pants I had) and a t shirt and my butt crack was widely exposed without me knowing and one girl came up behind my and stuck her entire hand down my ass and started squeezing it. which caused every body in my family (I live with my mother and sister) to laugh and made me feel embarrassed.

One other time I was in swimming class and my sister stupidly took my swim shorts on purpose and I had to wear very tight underwear as a substitute ( NO LIE) and when I was in line to swim, almost everybody grabbed my butt and I was hearing girls call me "Big Booty boi" as they touch my butt and I was so mad that day.

Today I was at a party wearing sweat pants and I dropped my cup and when I bend over to pick it up, one older girl literally pulled both my pants AND underwear down and air humped me 5 times and I felt so embarrassed because everyone at the party was talking about how big and jiggly my booty was and one girl said "You should twerk that phat ass hoe" and I'm only 13 years old.

Even my sister touches my butt like one time I was getting undressed to take a shower and when I was in the shower, my sister open the door, and she tried to stick a big eraser up my ass. I try to tell my mom but all she does is laugh. I am trying lose it by excersise but it isn't working

PLEASE HELPP!!!

It's all true

Most Helpful Girl

• You could do running perhaps? I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• This shit is fucked up. I don't know what to tell you cause I have never heard of this.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• You should ask your parents if you can talk to your doctor about it. It's possible that you have a hormone imbalance or some other issue that can be treated. Failing that, liposuction is the only answer.

• Yeah, none of that is true.

• That's hilarious.

• Start lifting so it turns into muscle, you'll be glad for that big butt.

• Shake what your mama gave you, boi :)

• I dont know.

For the time being, slap those girls asses back, bro.

• Don't worry dude, you'll grow into it and believe it or not chicks will dig it when you've got a nice proportional butt in your mid 20s. I went through that phase when I was younger and hated it.