What would you do if you found out that your friend thought of your girlfriend sexually?

Like If you overheard your friend talking to your other friend about wanting to have sex with your girlfriend and how he fantasizes about her in a sexual way. What would you think/do?

• Cut him off
  • tell him to back off
  • Avoid him
  • Not care
  • Be jealous
  • Warn him

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing is that all guys more-or-less rate women basically the same. So, if I know that I have a hot girlfriend, then I expect that my buds would want to fuck her too. So, in your question, the only difference is that he was caught thinking it out loud.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't care: he's thinkin' about fucking her; I'm already fucking her. He lost. If he tries to go after her at anytime during or after the relationship, then he broke Bro Code and he can't be my friend anymore (bros before hos).

• I actually asked my best friend if he wanted to have sex with my girlfriend ;-).

• Why would you want that?

• I'm into cuckolding. And I would also like to experiment with threesomes a bit. I'm not a jealous person. I don't consider my girlfriend my personal property or something like that and I would love to see her having fun with another guy she finds hot.

• If she's hot, it's not like he can suddenly turn off his attraction just because you're dating her.

• I'm assuming he's a guys, so he would have already thought of it

• That's a default for guys.

• Well I'm not gonna suggest a threesome.

But I mean... Why wouldn't he have thought of her that way?

• If I see my girlfriend and think "mmm, sexy" then I think most other dudes are probably gonna see her like that as well, as long as they don't do anything about it or try to- there's no problem.

What Girls Said 0