If a guy is attracted to you, is it necessary he thinks of you sexually?

Or has sexual thoughts of you?

Or can he just think you're attractive and that's all?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. No not always does a guy think sexually of the girl he's attracted to.
    2. However, most times sexual attraction is misconstrued as attraction by many
    3. I have a school time friend with who I'm very friendly. She's an attractive girl. I do chat up with her about contours of her body etc but not once have I thought about her sexually or visualized her naked etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he's attracted to me, im gonna assume he's had or will have at least one sexual thought, no matter how 'light' or 'intense'.

Not because im some kinda stuck up, but because sex is a pretty dominant part of a guy's brain.

What Guys Said 4

• More than likely he will be sexualy attracted to you. Though he could know a girl is attracted, but not be attracted to her since she's not his type.

• It's possible, but it would be like he saw you in the streets and thought "Oh she's cute" but if he knows you there's a very high chance he's thought about sexual things.

• Met me three times

• I can't read minds so I don't know. Why does it matter anyways?

• Just wondering about what goes on in a guy's mind

• No not necessary.

There are girls with super short skirts that when i see, i think they are very very sexy and have beautiful legs but i would never approach those girls.

There are less attractive but still average looking cute girls that i really want to get to know and have conversation with. If personality matches, i would love to take care of her for the rest of my life with her as wife.

• He can think you're attractive and that's it.

What Girls Said 0