Have you ever watched decapitation videos?

• Yes
  • No
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously what the fuck? Why is this content allowed? @girlsaskguys @xhoneyxbeex @menguc @tolga @redrain

• It's a legitimate question... I'm not trying to promote it

• @CheerGirl38139
      I did mention about some 15 year old kid being decapitated in my update but they removed it.

• @GirlsAskGuys glad we're clear. I guess creating an unsafe community is what we're all about now.

Most Helpful Guy

• not talking about people who get thrills from watching that stuff, my opinion is this:

some people can not accept the reality of something unless they see it. some people can read about stuff, and really realize it is happening. i do not need to see those videos to know what happened, and how terrible and wrong it was. watching those videos would undoubtably reinforce an understanding of the terror of those poor people, but it would not make the event "more real" to me. i know that it happened.

What Girls Said 5

• Why the hell would I watch that?

• yeah I have since when I was younger, I use to be really into going on gore websites and watching a bunch of videos filled with vile gross bloody shit.

• I have interest in watching things like that

• My friends dared me to watch ISIS execution videos. I did and... Never again.😣

• Never!! That's horrendous, the thought of it so so disturbing and upsetting without actually seeing it. I could never watch something so barbaric. It would haunt me for the rest of my life. I'd never be able to get the image out of my head

What Guys Said 6

• someone's spending too much time on liveleaks, i see

• No, I've watched other videos of people dying though.. The most gory one I watched was the Bud Dywer suicide. And all it was, was a lot of blood

• I seen the supposed Osama bin laden killing a few years ago on video or pic can't remember but that was crazy. There is some disturbing stuff online

• no, and I never will if I can avoid it

• I've seen people get shot and stabbed in front of me.

• Yess it sickins me