If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go?

bump4

Most Helpful Girl

• To 20 years ago

Most Helpful Guy

• By project you mean appear like a ghost without changing anything? Well if that were the case I'd go to Leonardo Da Vinci and see him at work on his master pieces and contraptions.

What Girls Said 5

• Too many choices!! Way too many...

I live in a nice area of the country so we have lots of lovely castles and old buildings. I always wonder what it would be like to be able to see them when they were new. How they were used. There's also a million other things I would like to go back and take a peek at. The 1920's, the sixties, Machu Pichu in ancient south America, the discovery of America, the building of the wall of China, ancient Egypt, that abandoned city: Puma Punku, dinosaurs! It would be impossible to choose... impossible!

• Andalusia during the islamic golden age!!! They had beautiful architecture, science flourished and Muslims, Christians and Jews lived peacefully together! Plus my ancestors come from there 💕

• Time at my valentine dance! I worried way to much about getting a bf!

• To @suitandtie first day of school. 😇

• Dinosaurs.. Definitely Dinosaurs!! :D

What Guys Said 9

• To the summer of 2013 so I could tell my past self not to get emotionally invested in that twat.

• I'd like to go back to my 8 year old me

• late 30s or 1940, maybe 50s.

• To @BelleGirl21 certain incident with a pizza and a figure of authority

• 6 or 7 years

• The Summer of 1993. Nothing to do but skate, ride bikes and play basketball.

• To the beginning of time.

• where* :trollface: :D

• I go to dinosaur times and get a Velociraptor army