What's your phobia?

I personally have phobaphobia. The fear of fear. So what's yours? Gynophobia? Staurophobia?
(Fear of women and the fear of crucifixes)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it is a phobia, but I'm scared of looking into mirrors in a poorly lit room

• Actually, literally anything can be a phobia. Like numerophobia, the fear of numbers. Look it up. Your fear is a phobia.

Most Helpful Guy

• Islamophobia. But a phobia is an illogical thing and fear of Islam is perfectly logical.

• I bet most people just assume you're bigoted.

• Well, I guess I can see where you're coming from. But, I don't feel the same way.

• Not enough people do, which means the problem will last forever.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a Germaphobe and hemophobic, and virgovitiphobia (fear of getting raped)

• Fear of blood, huh? My sister has that fear as well. (Oddly she chose to be a veterinarian so you can imagine how that went.)

• I have bugphobia and paranormalphobia.

What Guys Said 1

• Bannanas and dentist

• I'm also terrified of a certain picture that is INSANELY COMMON. Like, I actually freeze up when I see it. I forget to breath. It's way too common. For example, I'll look something up, and there will be pictures of other pages there. THE PICTURE IS ALWAYS THERE. EVERY TIME.