Is there life on other planets?

Have you ever wondered if there is life on other PLANETS? ... WHAT do you think? .. I dont believe that in this huge universe, earth its the only planet with living forms.. are there more living creatures somewhere out there in the universe? Will we ever find out?

Most Helpful Guy

• We will probably find out, but probably not in our lifetime. I agree with you.

To put it into perspective:

If you were to fill up a 90,000 seat sports stadium with peas (each pea representing a star) that's how many stars are in our galaxy.. alone.

Or every grain of sand on every beach on earth.
    It is impossible to be alone. Even bacteria is passable. They reckon there may be like on Jupiter's moon (Europa) under the frozen sea.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• our own galaxy has about 10 billion planets.
    close to our galaxy are about a billion other galaxies. that are many planets, and we have been talking only about a tiny part of the universe. there are so many stars and planets in the universe it's beyond imagination.

the probability that there exists other life is almost 100%. the only question is, where is it and how intelligent.

• Honestly I do t think we ever should find out. Well maybe find out but let's not visit them. The reason I say that is if there was an alien life form that could travel the stars and they visited us, how would humans react? We would freak the fuck out!!! Hostile or not, we wouldn't know how to react. People would just go nuts. If we visited another planet that was less technology inclined than us, they would probably have that same reaction

• yup yes there is

• I don't think so but I can be wrong 🙂💁🏻

• There are plenty of planets that are identical to earth. So yeah , I believe that there are other life forms other than Earth's.

• I think it is a mathematical certainty.

• imagining how vast the universe is , yeah i believe that it is possible ..

• There must be! I would love to know how a alien would look like.

• maybe we have already been visited.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe so. I find it hard to believe that we are the only ones. There are probably other planets we aren't aware of 😐 Oooo 👻 Spooky

• I've always had this theory that there are so many more creatures out there that this Earth doesn't know about. I really believe that there is life on other planets and I'm also open to looking into this possibility.

• I'm open to possiblities

• Isn't there more than just one universe?