What would be your choice?

What would be your choice?

Most Helpful Girl

• free travel for life <3
    I want to see everything and meet people!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from the Balkans, so I would definitely choose $300 grocery tab per month for life :P

• That is a lot of cevapcici ;-)

• I hope so, they should :D

• Thanks for the MHO :D

What Girls Said 27

• Free gas! Technically with free gas I can freely travel as long as I don't have to go overseas or something so it's a double win.

• Free food! :P I can't drive, so the gas (petrol here) or the Mercedes aren't that great for me. Free travel would be nice but it's a luxury, making sure people get fed is a necessity. I know for sure I don't eat $300 of food per month, so I can donate a lot of the food.

• Free travel, easily.

• Vekin can't I have everything? *teary eyed*
    free gas needs a car. i dont have my own yet.
    free travel needs board and lodging soo.. still costly

id be satisfied with groceries! yummy food every month! :3 hmm the thought of juicy steak, tender pork chops, succulent chicken, packs and packs of chips, sweets, cakes, chocolate cake, cheesecake, spongecake, cakecake... :3

• Definitely the free travel

• Free travel for life. Then I could really do some traveling.

• FREE TRAVEL! YEAS!

• Free travel for life. DEFINITELY. No contest here.

• I would vote for the free grocery for life though in 20 years - $300 dollars might only be worth $100 dollars.

• Free travel for life!

• Free travel for life 😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Free travel, for sure! I could see the world, fly wherever I want, whenever I wanted. That'd be amazing. Of course, the food thing I don't see a point to cuz inflation. I didn't pick the car because my grandpa always used to say "never buy a car you can't afford" in reference to maintenance of course, if it's free. Gas is pretty screwy too but if I can travel anywhere I want, why would I ever be in a car? 😂

• Free travel for life. Sometimes it would be nice to just go immerse yourself in something very different and disappear from the world to recollect yourself.

• The groceries! I'd want it adjusted for cost of living, of course. If you want to eat healthy, it's more expensive, an investment, but worth it. Health is everything. This seems the logical choice.

• Free travel for life :)

• Free travel for life. Hell yes!

Id be a queen 💁

• Free travel~~

• Free gas for 20 years 😄😄👍👍👏👏

• Free travel for life omg

• Free travel for sure

• Free travel for life. Meaning I could go absolutely everywhere for free, I'd love that so much omg

• Free travel for life!!

• Free travel for life

• Free travel for life. If travel was free, no one will ever see me again lol

• Pfft, everything! :P

• Free gas for 20 years, so I can travel more. I enjoy road trips!

• Free gas for 20 years it costs me a fortune. I wouldn't benefit by the others as much I prefer my Austin car than a Merc. I don't eat a lot and I don't have time to travel due to work commitments. So I'd benefit greatly by the free gas 👍

• Thanks for the upvote

What Guys Said 20

• Free gas. It's a necessity, as are the groceries, but $300 probably won't buy the same amount decades down the line. Free gas is free gas, regardless of cost. Free travel is nice, but I'd get more use from gas, I have to drive almost every day. Plus with my job, I drive a lot, so I'd be getting a free tax deduction, haha. The Mercedes is idiotic, it immediately starts depreciating the second you drive it.

• $300 in groceries per month for life... just did the math... that's $3600 a year (covers the costs of a trip per year) and more than $100k over the next 30 years.

doing the math i spend less than $30 per week on gas. that's $1560 per year (maybe round up to $1700 just for arguments sake)... so the groceries are more valuable and of course the free Mercedes is going to cost a ton in maintenance, gas, and will most likely only last you about 15-20 years at best if you take good care of it

so i'd take the groceries
    2nd choice would be free travel for life

• Easily free travel for life.. I like.. wouldn't be home ever if that was the case.. haha

• Free Travel or Free Gas are by far the most expensive in the long run. Depends if I want to go overseas or not.

Probably will go for free travel because its a lifetime and gas is "only" 20 years. Though I could also go for free gas and sell that shit.

• I would get the Mercedes and then I would sell it.

• Definitely $300 every month for food for life.

• I'd want my grocery tab

• Groceries then I would know I will never starve the rest are luxery

• Groceries. Definitely groceries.

• Free travel for life. That would be so amazing...

• Easy, free travel

• 300 grocery tab

• free travel

• How come gas isn't for life? I'll take the groceries since I rarely spend $300 a month in fuel

• Free travel for life.

• Free travel for life.

• Free food tab man gotta love that : )

• I n e eed fooooddd!!!

• I prefer free travel

• Free travel