What would you change about your appearance, if you could change one thing?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• My Jawline.

I would like to bring just slightly lower and more prominent. Get it more chiseled and defined, then I might consider that my parents and my creator have achieved perfection <3

That's for my face.

If it was for my body/physique, I would desire to have a taller and broader body framework to work on (building and distributing muscle and being larger) so I am able to emerge as a real strong threat to the European gents because I will go in and steal all their girls <3

Somewhere in the 6'2-6'5 range with reasonably lean proportional muscle mass in the weight of 85-90kg range. This will eliminate ALL stereotypes and barriers against me and I WILL be able to fit in a lot more preference criterias.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably make my nose a little smaller, or maybe change my skin tone to a little bit less pale, I'm pasty as fuck, even in the summer, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would perhaps want to make my nose smaller. It is 'slightly' large for my face! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • @consultantisback Mirin chest and V taper bro. Would kill a baby for that physique. Jk LOL. wait w0t m8?

1|1
    0|0
  • Have the facial aesthetics of @tony72722 and be nfl-bound like @polocrew

1|0
    0|0
  • Be buff like i was at 16..

0|0
    0|0
    • @ConsultantIsBack i started smoking, so i quit staying after school to workout... And just havnt gotten into a gym again... Im kinda addicted to lifting weghts tho, still, lol... I do pushups but they get very boring around the 200 mark... I've quit smoking now too... But i used to be 190 all muscle, now im down to about 150.. But i can still bench my own weight...

• Oh OK. Congrats on quiting smoking!

• I have a pointy chin. I'd give myself a tan too. Being pale suuuuuuucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have less hair on my knee caps.

0|0
    0|0
  • hm... straight hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose a little weight

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose and hair color.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Give my nose a bit of a shape. 👃😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I plan on getting a breast reduction because my back hurts man.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ughhhh just one

0|0
    0|0
  • Make my boobs smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose!
    •••••••

0|0
    0|0
  • Forehead, nose, hair. Just one of these will do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My legs, they are too big. 😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe my body, but I'm pretty happy with who I am...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, im happy with who i am...

0|0
    0|0