Whats the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got locked in the bathroom at church when I was 8 and I was (still am lol) really shy and couldn't tell for help so I just sat in the bathroom for like 30 minutes trying to figure how the hell I was gonna get out of there... Service ended and I heard my dad knocking on the door asking if I was alright and I heard other people around him asking if my stomach was hurting like I had diarreah or something lol and so I had to tell through the door that I couldn't unlock it and 3 or 4 people were standing outside the door trying to tell me how to do it. I was humiliated lol never used the bathroom at that church again.

What Guys Said 2

• I once farted when my girlfriend pushed my stomach in. That was pretty embarrasing.

• When i was in like 3rd garde, i had to use the bathroom... But the teacher wouldn't call on my raised hand.. So ran up to her to ask, and she told me to go sit down.. So did, raised my hand, and crapped all over myself 😭

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really have a Big embarrassing thing in my life :/ Just tiny ones

• One time, i got arrested. When we got to the police station before I was searched they told me to empty my pockets. So I emptied my pockets and put all my stuff on the counter, including my phone. Somehow in my pocket I'd pressed play on some porn video and it was playing but with the sound down. The police kept glancing at my phone and I didn't know why til waaaaay after.
    And it was some fucked up rough manhandling gang bang shit too. They must have thought I was messed up haha.
    So embarrassing, even today.