Something people dont know about you but defines you? like a secret struggle?

Mine is i have an eating disorder

Most Helpful Guy

• i am deeply terrified of financial failure... even though i i have a good job, good education, etc i'm truly concerned about somehow not being able to make ends meet... i think it's why i've stayed at my current job despite not liking it, it's a known versus stepping out into the unknown

Most Helpful Girl

• Too many to list, there's really a lot more to me that meets the eye.
    The top one is probably that I'm quite the anxious individual. I may come across as confident and like I've got it all together, but in reality I'm really very self-doubting. I've been working on improving that attitude for a long time now but deep-down, I never feel like I measure up to much. I've just got a pretty strong facade that leads people to think otherwise.

What Guys Said 10

• I really struggle to ask women out, due to my fear of rejection! :P

• My marriage is collapsing. Rapidly.

• My sole fear would be to somehow find out at the end of my life, that I had caused more harm than good while I was alive.

• I have a over thinking mind. It's very analytical.

• That I am actually talkative but I don't enjoy most peoples presence and am closed of to most new people I meet

• There are some secrets which can only be shared with the girl I marry..

• The negative thoughts that run rampant in my head making it hard for me to be happy. 😔

• I always bring myself down. I always think i'm not good or pretty enough. Deep inside me i know that isn't true..

• Fear and doubt that I will not be able to succeed.

• Think about it this way, you're probably making your body look worse, than what you think it looks like

• I struggle to understand some basic ideas

• I'm just saying that's how diseases liked at work, it's making you think you need to look worse than what you actually look like

• In my head id rather be too skinny than pretty. And im sorry for my harsh comments. There are just a lot of people who are really uneducated about tthis topic

What Girls Said 11

• I struggle with seeing a point to life. Not in a suicidal way, I just don't see why it has to be so hard (that's what she said). This depreciation, and acknowledgement of said depreciation, of the gift of life is what allows me to be totally cool with dying. This leads me to do some pretty crazy stuff which I don't regret at all; it's all made me who I am today! 😄

• I have an eating disorder. Gaining weight terrifies me. When people whisper near me I instantly look down thinking I look gross. And I continue because coincidentally days when I don't eat I get lots of compliments and have an awesome day.. I can't stop.

• My bad attitude and pessimistic view on life

• ugh this is so lame but i have a fear of a person i would fall in love with wouldn't feel the same way

• Depression.

• That would be my abandonment issues.

• My goals. I share them openly on gag but not many people know about them.

• i think my colleagues / professors think i'm a much happier, well-adjusted person than i really am.

• 1. I can never excitedly anticipate anything because doing so has only brought forth disappointment.
    2. A certain religion broke my heart. Sounds strange. But understanding the reason why requires a one-on-one conversation because the reason is not what one would expect. Otherwise, if you don't understand, you can easily write me off as a bigot.

• It doesn't define me, but I secretly have sex in hotels while I tell my family I'm out at the movies or out with a friend.

By day I work and go to college. By night, sometimes I'm a hooker. I don't do it because of the money. I do it because it's something nobody would suspect of me.

• I have anxiety and panic attacks, and I used to self harm and was suicidal early in college.